It was such a sweet surprise this morning to wake up to receiving this nomination award. I am so honored to receive this especially comimg from such an amazing writer Muralikrish of Vivid Impressions!
THANK YOU so much Murali! I am truly humbled and appreciative.
Check out his writing, as it is inspirational with great food for thought and incredible stories here https://vividimpressions.in
I look forward to his posts and starting my day with his uplifting insights.
This award is introduced by Rising Star from “It’s all about inspiration”, Therefore make sure to provide a link back to his ideal inspiration blog (see below).
• Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog. in my case it is https://vividimpressions.in
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
• Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration).
My Answers to the 5 questions from Mualikrish are:
1. What are the 3 things you want to learn?
Great question and a hard one to answer because I learn something new
everyday and that’s what I love about writing. It is a catalyst for learning.
I would have to say patience with my husband. After 41 years of marriage
and dating 7 years before that (I know right!!!!) I truly need to embrace
our differences and learn not to react so quickly. I’m 16 a leap year
baby so younger than I appear. I’ll never be 29 or always be 29, let’s just
Next, If I’m to be completely honest; to STOP texting in the car which has
been easy since I don’t go many places these days; Thanks Covid.
PROMISE I won’t!
To have fun, dance, play my ukelai and flute in classes when I teach,
read more novels for fun instead of self help and fitness books.
Oops, sorry that would be 5.
2. What inspired you to write?
I’ve always had a diary as long as I can remember which was a place I
could go for solitue and reflection. I love the
the feel of a pen and paper in my hand. I started a monthly newsletter
for my business probably 15 years ago mostly as a way to share tips and
write since I love it!
3. One quote that motivates you always?
“Love yourself, Trust your choices and Everything is Possible”
~ Dr. Cherie Carter Scott Mother of Life Coaching
http://www.drcherie.com. As a side note she is who I got certified to coach
in 1979 and is one of my amazing mentors.
4. What do you want to convey through your blog?
No matter who you are or what your situation, you can acheive what
you want. Desire + Commitment = Results is something I have always
aspired to and use everyday in my life. Also, be kind to yourself
and have fun! Life is not a dress rehearsal. Keep a grateful ❤️!
5. What do you want to learn from 2020?
To trust that ‘every little thing is gonna be alright’, like the song says
because it will!
My Nominees are the following
I would like for them to answer the same about questions proposed to me above.
Thank you once again Muralidrish!