Thank you so much Rishika for this nomination.
I am truly honored and very grateful that you have nominated me.
Rishika Kakar’s blog has wonderful musings and offers inspiration throught her words and poetry. Check out her blog below.
I am also very appreciative of all of you talented bloggers who have taken the time to read my blog and for your support. I am humbled by the incredible writers and learn something everyday from you. This is such a supportive environment and I truly feel that I have made some incredible Word Press friends. On a side note, the hardest part of receiveing an award is choosing someone that hasn’t already been given a lot of awards and wading through the so many that are all so deserving!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Here are the answers to the questions I was asked:
- What is your favourite book? I LOVE The Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Milman. It is very old but the insights are timeless with a great story.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Traveling again to my bucket list places… and annual trip to Hawaii. I imagaine having more time for gardening, hiking, yoga and music.
- What did you want to be as a child and what did you end up becoming/want to be now?
I wanted to be a dancer and I did dance in S.F. in a dance comedy show for 2 years. Since the pandemic I’m a Zooming Blogger more than anything. 🤣 I’m a Life Coach, Personal Trainer, teach Yoga, Qigong, and boot camp, CraniaoSacral Therapist and body worker. I love my career and I love writing which I see doing more of.
- Do you believe in fate and the Universe?
Absoluely! Fate, stars and the Unniverse are our guiding light!
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Snuggling my cats and dogs as long as I can before I hit the ground running.
- What drives you to push through everyday?
Knowing at the end of the day, I can relax with my husband, kids and dogs and cats.
- What does success mean to you?
Making a diffence in the lives of those I’m in connetion with: my family, work and friendship. Having time to commune in nature and feeling satisfied.
- Your greatest regret?
Regrets; I’ve had a few but I only look back to see how far I’ve come. I think Steve Job’s said that. I used to think if I had specialized in one area of my career it would have been better but since the Pandemic, I’m so grateful I have so many arenas I can move into.
- What is your favourite ice cream flavor?
Always chocolate or vanilla ice cream in a Hot Fudge Sunday.
- Are you happy?
I’m as happy as I make my mind up to be, which is prertty much a daily occurrance. And there are days I just weep.
- What is your favourite TV show?
The Good Doctor
Once again, thank you so much, Rishika!
A huge shoutout to all of you for supporting me throughout!
https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/105013077 Rishika Rain
https://jananiarvind.wordpress.com/ Janani As a Girl Thinkith
https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/38529024 Lance Sheridan
https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/95051003 Lady G Emotional Musings
https://amarelaspace.wordpress.com/ Amarela Space
https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/54728225 Ray Davis The Affirmation Spot
https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/94454662 Undressed Thoughts
https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/101326079 Gulf Coast Poet Cheyrl Batavia
- If you could do anything you wanted, what would it be?
- Who do you admire most and why?
- Who has been the biggest influencer in your work?
- What are you working on in your life?
- What is your favorite saying or affirmation?
- Where is your happy place?
- What do you Yearn for?
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- If you could be anyone in the world who would it be?
- You’ll be happy when?
AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH RISHIKA!!!!!! ❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏