Jason Gotlib Photography
Archangel Cascades 12-2010
The picture was taken 10 minutes before getting on the the subway

The waters flow into a panacea of perfect moments while I drink in nature filling my heart with peace and tranquility.
Cindy~

Blessed to share a Jason Gotlib’s photography with you who is a dear friend and client. You will be seeing more of his work on my blog in the future. He is gifted and passionate about his photography. My new home picture is also one of Jason Gotlib’s which I LOVE. It is taken at “Mesa Arch in Canyonlands”. Thank you so much Jason! His work is available for purchase so you can just press his name below the picture if you are interested in adding to your collection. I have several of his pictures charming my walls in my home and office.

We might not have Perfect Days but I hope you catch a moment here and there. Acknowledge the small everyday blessings that show up on your path today. I’d love to hear what perfect moments you find today if you care to share? I have 2 so far: One are these beautiful pictures to share and two, it rained and the air is fresh and the smoke is clearing. YAY!!!!

I will be changing my site to customize and I hope you enjoy the new look and are able to navigate it a little easier. Please let me know if you have any feedback as it’s under construction. After all, “Life is always under construction” Thanks!

Blessings and So Much Love,

❤️

Please like (if you do of course), comment and or share if inclined (remember caring is sharing). I appreciate your support.

Uniquelyfit.net Facebook Instagram youtube

Beautiful images Cindy. Today’s perfect moments were connecting with friends via an online meeting, and my kids sharing their world with me on the way home from school. So glad to hear the air is clearing where you are! 🙏

Rishika Jain

Lovely post, Cindy!

Rishika Jain

Yes! You too, Cindy🤗💕💕

Gottfried

Haha, how am I just noticing that you usually have a witty reply

Pankanzy

Lovely Images

ggsf24
ggsf24

No way that is 10 minutes from a subway!!!
Awesome!

Kumar Harsh

Wow, loved this image Cindy and the quote. So happy to hear that it rained and relief came to you and your family. You must be elated today. 😇
My perfect moment today was when my older dog, Joy, a labrador of 9 years came to my room upstairs as he usually doesn’t climb the stairs. He stayed with me for some time and I hugged him tight. Seeing which my other dog, Milo, a 2 year golden retriever, came in between us a lot. 😇

Lisa Mae ❤️

Beautiful photo

Thegirlwithapuzzledmind

Lovely post and a beautiful photo Cindy. My perfect moment of today was just laughing our hearts out and talking about old days with my family, since all of us are together and working from home in Covid time

Thegirlwithapuzzledmind

Its Yeshu. And yeah laughing is like a therapy. 💜

Era
Era

Lovely post, Cindy 💙

Jason Gotlib
Jason Gotlib

Cindy, thanks for providing words of inspiration for us during this challenging time. For those that would like more information and photos on the Zion backcountry ‘Subway’ hike, here is one link among many you can Google: https://www.citrusmilo.com/zionguide/subway.php

Amazing photography. And I recognized Arches immediately. I love nature photography and Jason surely is talented. Nature is my peaceful go-to place and I too am waiting for the smoke to clear, the fires to get under control. My perfect moment this morning was my grandson’s hug this morning. He’s been struggling without the structure of school. All is well.

My brother used to live in Moab – so I’m familiar with the amazing landscapes of Utah. And I love browsing photography. It makes me want to travel when the world finds its new normal.
We’re Portland, Oregon, so getting walloped by smoke where I live. Today’s a little better… only Unhealthy instead of Hazardous!

Magnificent picture great post Cindy.
My perfect moment today was opening my email and seeing your post
And the fresh and clean look And scent of Mother Earth 🧘‍♀️

PoojaG

That image is amazing! Hope everything went well with customizing your site- I know it can be quite difficult.

PoojaG

You’re welcome and yes it’s such a struggle- it took me like a week just to get the theme right lol!

PoojaG

I wanted to but it ended up being too expensive so I did everything on my own. That’s actually how I started offering to help customize blogs for an affordable price because I honestly thought the prices people were charging were kind of really high and not for everyone but at the same time a lot of people do need help because it’s so difficult.

PoojaG

Yeah of course I would be happy to take a look at it! I know what you mean- WP has very limited editing allowed. That’s why a lot of people prefer self-hosting but that has its own problems.

PoojaG

Absolutely feel free to reach out whenever!

Gottfried

I’ll like to copy your notes from your classes with Pooja

PoojaG

Trust me as someone who has been through this I totally understand the struggle!

PoojaG

😂😂

Ladysag77

Ahhhh looking ng at this gave me such a feeling of peace. It’s important to find these moments as you shared, throughout our day, smile and laugh, knowing that all is love even when we can’t see it or feel it. Returning to our hearts, centered on how best to express love. The more we can do this, the quicker we react lovingly to not only others but towards ourselves. Embracing and relishing each “perfect moment” is so beautiful. A gift to ourselves and to others.

Today I rode my bike 25 miles round trip, to the beach and wrote. In these moments, I can hear myself so clearly. I’m looking forward to your new look😍

Ladysag77

WordPress is really not easy to navigate. I have no clue mostly on how to implement anything. Technology is not my jam at all🤪
YAY🎉🎉🎉 on everything else❤❤❤

What a lovely image! And, as always, Cindy, I appreciate your beautiful writing. Best of luck with the site update. I’ve thought many times about redoing mine, but I am not that technically savvy, so I’m afraid it might be overwhelming! I’m sure you’ll do a great job! 🌞

SoundEagle 🦅ೋღஜஇ
Reply to  Lisa at Micro of the Macro

Dear Lisa,
You will be able to redo your blog sooner or later. Practice makes perfect. Just watch how Cindy has kept up her effort regarding improving her blog and also navigating my multimedia multidisciplinary blog! She deserves our admiration.

Dear Cindy,
How wonderful it is that you are able to share Jason’s awe-inspiring photo of the water-cascading scene with us!

I have indeed visited Jason Gotlib Photography at ZENFOLIO to take a good look there. It is very nice that he is your friend and has given you permission to use his fantastic photos. Perhaps I should also befriend a fine artist or extraordinary photographer to feature his or her works to lend extra pizzazz to my blog. 😉

Please kindly send my best regards and praise to Mr Jason Gotlib. Thank you.

By the way, I have been very occupied lately. Nevertheless, I am still making the trip here to see what you have done on your blog lately as well as reading the comments.

I hope to be able to spare the time and effort during this weekend to respond to your heart-warming comment at https://soundeagle.wordpress.com/2019/08/31/khai-khim-for-always-and-beyond-goodbye/comment-page-1/#comment-11869 with a highly bespoke and animated comment that you deserve. Please stay tuned. . . . . <3

SoundEagle 🦅ೋღஜஇ

Dear Cindy,

Thank you for your reply. I can always use more pizazz. In any case, I look forward to your featuring your friend’s painting.

As a lover, collector and connoisseur of art, I like to think about and comment on art when time permits and circumstance prevails. Here is one example distilled into a post that I published some years ago showcasing and critiquing Mr John Clinock’s art at https://soundeagle.wordpress.com/2013/01/06/soundeagle-in-john-clinocks-art-rat-cafe/

SoundEagle 🦅ೋღஜஇ
Reply to  Lisa at Micro of the Macro

Please excuse my typo: I meant “pizazz”, not “pizzazz”.

The extra “z” could mean that I am getting sleepy ~~zzZZZzzz zzzZzz~~zZZZz

James Smith

Beautiful image
I really like your blogs

Markus + Micah

This is so beautiful and calming, Cindy. Please tell Jason we really appreciate this image. So refreshing! And I agree, all we can ask of perfection is a moment.

Nawazish

What a lovely photo and thought Cindy. Looking forward for your new theme! Have a great day!❤❤

Nawazish

My pleasure!❤❤

besondersite

Sweet post! What a majestic and serene picture. The water especially looks beautiful and calming 😇💕

besondersite

😇😇

Shelly DS

This is absolutely stunning! I wish I could be in such a beautiful place right now 🙂

Karen Lynne Klink

I just received a notice that my previous comment could not be posted. Don’t know why.

thereluctantpoet

Great post – Awesome image, My Dear!!
😁😘💕🌹

Saniya

Beautiful images🌸

Eromonsele Emmanuel

A beautiful shot that could be used as a phone wallpaper and Jason is a great photographer I must say. I like the way the waters look paused at the edges.

As for my perfect moments Cindy, I finally completed writing an article and I’m learning a lot about my home place which is unravelling both in myth, folklore and reality.

Your site’s gonna look amazing I bet.

Eromonsele Emmanuel

You’re welcome Cindy! Yes I’ll be posting it next week. It’s going to be a writeup about Edo state, Nigeria.

Eromonsele Emmanuel

Oh my, thanks.

SoundEagle 🦅ೋღஜஇ

Dear Cindy,

I really like your following statements and question:

Cindy~

Regarding your question about “perfect moments”, I have the most suitable post for you to find my answer to your question. It is titled “🦅 SoundEagle in Best Moment Award from Moment Matters 🔖🏆”

SoundEagle 🦅ೋღஜஇ

I also tried to answer your question about “perfect moments” in another comment that I submitted in this post.

SoundEagle 🦅ೋღஜஇ

Dear Cindy,

Since I have given you the weblink, there is no need for a repost, which is rather undesirable as it causes unnecessary content duplication.

Looking forward to your visiting and commenting on my said post there to see what you think of my take on “perfect moments”. . . . . .

May you drink in “🦅 SoundEagle in Best Moment Award from Moment Matters 🔖🏆” filling your heart with a spiritual outlook and a minimalist perspective on life that is conducive to happiness and predicated on living in the present moment through mindful awareness emancipated from the vagaries of the subconscious and the itinerants of the mind. . . . . .

SoundEagle 🦅ೋღஜஇ

The “Like” button and the comment section are at their usual places.

SoundEagle 🦅ೋღஜஇ

Dear Cindy,

I can see that the said post “🦅 SoundEagle in Best Moment Award from Moment Matters 🔖🏆” has 63 likes and 86 comments.

SoundEagle 🦅ೋღஜஇ

Please give me about five or ten more minutes.

SoundEagle 🦅ೋღஜஇ

Mission accomplished! There is now a special, highly bespoke comment awaiting your response at https://soundeagle.wordpress.com/2013/03/18/soundeagle-in-best-moment-award-from-moment-matters/comment-page-1/#comment-11979

SoundEagle 🦅ೋღஜஇ

And I’ll look forward to your detailed reply there!!!

Muralikrish

Excellent image. Love this very much. Jason is a wonderful photographer and he has fantastic creativity.

aratibanstola

What a lovely image! ♥️

notestowomen

Lovely photo, Cindy. Thanks for sharing your friend’s amazing work.

Leyla

Beautiful picture, Cindy

Samreen Asad

Beautiful post Cindy ❤️😊

Piyush Gulati

It is a good practice to accept and appreciate the flaws in life also. I loved the quote Cindy, I hope the new look of your site turns out well. Take care and keep writing 💖🙌

Rishika Kakar

Such an inspiring post! Look for the good even in the darkest of hours and you won’t be disappointed. Love the image!

forgottenmeadows

Lovely!

newworldpolitics9333

Lovely and beautiful post

newworldpolitics9333

Welcome my dear friend

H.R Phoenix, Author

Inspiring and beautiful, thank you for sharing Cindy 💖

H.R Phoenix, Author

Yep, your blog is growing and looking awesome Cindy! I can’t believe how much I missed!

H.R Phoenix, Author