I’ll never forget the day I heard that Astha, our dear blogging friend at Writing feels so good lost her battle from Covid in April at such a young age. It truly was shocking when I read it on Navin from Navin’s Poetry and on Offshore Writings post as I’m sure it was for all of you. She was young vibrant, full of life and such a beautiful writer with a loving heart.

She was in the process of writing an Anthology with Indian writers and was so excited about it. I looked forward to her posts because they were always uplifting with adorable characters and quotes which can be seen by the above picture she posted on her blog.

When I heard the news that Astha had passed, I immediately got in touch with Navin and we exchanged our grief through our posts. I emailed her and left a note to her father and siblings expressing my condolences. Navin heard the news through True Dreamster on whatsapp where they announced that they would proceed with the Anthology and dedicate it to her. True Dreamster and Navin have worked tirelessly editing, communicating, designing etc to carry on Astha’s dream and spearhead this labor of love and her father gave them his blessings and permission.

I was granted permission to write a couple of poems and I was over the moon. I am so deeply touched and honored to share in this process with such incredible talented authors and keep Astha’s memory and spirit forever alive so she could have her 3rd Anthology book in the world and carry on her mission.

Thank you Navin, Preeths, True Dreamsters our publisher, and all of the Co-Authors who worked tirelessly to bring this into fruition. TD has waved publishing fees on behalf of her family, provided us with these beautiful posters and directions for submittal every step of the way.

I can’t express how grateful and appreciative I am to be part of the beautiful Utmost Feelings  Anthology. The Anthology is full of wonderfully inspirational poets and is a beautiful tribute to Astha.

One of my dreams has been to write a book and I can think of no bigger honor than the first piece of my work being published with other talented and beautiful writers by an Indian publishing company. India has become my home away from home even though I have never been there before. It is now on my bucket list and can’t wait to go when the time is right.

Thanks again to Navin, True Dreamster, and all of the poets in Asthaโ€™s Anthology, Utmost Feelings

Please visit theย True Dreamsterย Instagram page, when you have a moment, and share the news aboutย Utmost Feelings.

Collecting Thoughts and Feelings for Astha โค๏ธ

Some of you have asked how you can help and we would LOVE it if you would be so kind to share them with us.
Thanks so much in advanceโฃ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Here are all of the co-authors of Asthaโ€™s Anthology, Utmost Feelings.

Anisha

Samuel Lawerentz

Sandeep Chouksay

Sandra Prasanth

Shruti Kumari

Sowjanya M

Tanushree Das Ghosh

And of course, Astha Srivastava.

Thanks again, to Navin, True Dreamster, and all of the poets in Asthaโ€™s Anthology, Utmost Feelings

Navin’s Poetry

Please visit the True Dreamster Instagram page, when you have a moment, and share the news about Utmost Feelings.

Keep and eye out for the release of the book coming soon.

Have a great day and thanks so much for your visit and please share the news so we can keep her dream alive.

Blessings of Love and Prayers and RIP Asthaโฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’–

1 month ago

This is wonderful Cindy. Congratulations. You deserve the world and Astha will be happy to know that her legacy lives on. Looking forward to reading the anthology.
Sending plenty of love

1 month ago

My pleasure Cindy. Always ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Ritish Sharma
1 month ago

That is so heartwarming news Cindy.
It’ll be beautiful tribute to her. My best wishes to all the co-authors for stepping up. Hope all your endeavours succeed. Im sure Astha will be so happy to see you all working together for this Anthology.
(Let us know If we can help you in anyway. It’ll be an honor for us too).

Much love. Looking forward to it.

Ritish Sharma

Anytime Cindy. ๐Ÿ’™
Always pleased by your kind words and blessings.

Ritish Sharma

Rumour has it
You are coming to India.
Is that?

Ritish Sharma

‘Always’

Nawazish
1 month ago

Congratulations Cindy! Hope you visit India soon!

Nawazish
1 month ago

I would love to do so…why so late but?

Nawazish
1 month ago

As soon as travelling is safe around the world, The final goodbye by corona, be here then for all the fun

Nawazish

Love to see you soon๐Ÿฅบ

Nawazish
1 month ago

Haha! Who do you wanna see get married?

Nawazish

Isn’t legal as such. For face depends on who the guys are๐Ÿคญ

Nawazish
1 month ago

Hahaha! I have no hopes for myself๐Ÿคฃ Would love to read it though quite an alien topic for me๐Ÿ™ƒ

Nawazish

Hahaha! Let’s seee….long way to go๐Ÿ˜‰

Nawazish

Sure she can๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Nawazish

Hahaha! The silence is nice๐Ÿ™ƒ

Aayushi Sahu

congratulations โ™ฅ๏ธ

1 month ago

Congratulations my dear Cinderella..! I’m so happy for you..! And astha is a amazing blogger..! And I’m so happy you have written a book..! I’m so happy for you dear..! And I’m so glad you are going to come India very soon..! Woww..! After you come India sure, I will come and see you my dear..! You are the precious gift that god send to this community..! Keep shinning my Cinderella..! Sending lots of love and big big hugs..!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

1 month ago

Wowwwwwww..!!! Oh my dear Cinderella..! Your words really means to the world for me..! I’m really flattered by your words..! You made me happy..! Awww..! I lost for words..! I don’t know what to say dear..! I’m searching for words to say thank you..! Awww..! A billion thanks to you my dear for your marvelous comment and also thanks for your sweet and lovely words my dear Cinderella..! Aww..! xoxoxo ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค— Much love and hugs to you my dear..!โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’–

1 month ago

Yes my dear Cinderella, we are closer distance is not matter dear we are closer by our hearts..! Sure, I will teach you my dear friend..! Yes dear, your words are really meaningful to me..! You and your comments always have a special place in my heart forever..! Sure dear, you can post my post on Friday..! Sure you can dear Cinderella..!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•

1 month ago

Awwwww..! I’m so happy to hear from you my dear Cinderella..!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• Haha..! Yes, that’s another story..!๐Ÿ˜‚ Only you can make me feel the happiest girl in the world..!โค๏ธโค๏ธ You are so sweet..!๐Ÿค—โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

1 month ago

Awwwww..! You are really kind and lovely my dear Cinderella..! Woww..! I’m speechless..! I ever seen a kind girl like you..! You are very kind hearted soul dear Cinderella..!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—

1 month ago

Awww..! Thanks a million for your beautiful blessing my dear Cinderella..! Your blessings are very important for me and also special like you..! Awww..! Sleep well my dear..! Good night Cinderella..! Hugs..!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•

Have a beautiful day my dear Cinderella..!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Awww..!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–

1 month ago

This is so heartwarming, auntie. I am sure our friend Astha is smiling at this wherever she isโค

Shweta Suresh
1 month ago

Congratulations, Cindy. I’m that Astha and her legacy will live on. It’s so sad, losing to covid at such a young age. But that’s what the virus does – it snatches away without a second thought.
Looking forward to reading the anthology!

Shweta Suresh

Absolutely.

Soni Cool๐Ÿ˜Ž
1 month ago

Congratulations Cindy๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– it was hell shocking when i too saw Navin’s post and could not believe she went too soon… She was an amazing writer… I wish lots of success for this anthology to bring peace to her pure soul…๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ I am really glad and proud of you guys work and contribution towards her book…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

inspirechief
1 month ago

I’m so sorry to hear of Astha’s passing. I am without words. She was much too young. The anthology will be a wonderful tribute.

1 month ago

this is incredibly moving, Cindy.

what do you mean, Cindy?

1 month ago

Sadly, I never met her ๐Ÿ˜”

1 month ago

Such a tragic tale, but it is beautiful that the anthology will be finished in her honour and that your poetry will be included ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Yes, it is a difficult time of soul searching ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธ

1 month ago

What a beautiful way to honor your friend. I am so sorry to hear about her passing, I wasn’t familiar with her blog but she seems to have touched many. I couldn’t help but to feel emotional while reading this post. Congratulations and much success to you and all of the other co-authors on this anthology. โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

Poorwa Vishwakarma
1 month ago

I’m so sorry to hear that. I don’t know what to say, Astha was a great writer and also a lovely person. I’ll never forget the way she did support me when I was a newbie in this blogging world. I’m really proud of you guys, sending lots of wishes and love for this anthology.

Poorwa Vishwakarma

Of course, I will!

Poorwa Vishwakarma
1 month ago

Yes, you did a great job. I think it’s clear enough.

Deb
Deb
1 month ago

This is such a tragic tale, and again so heartwarming in terms of the group of community friends who are carrying her dream to completion. Kudos to each one of you, there is no better way to honour friendship.
Wish your India visit materialises post covid Cindy, and lets you see India in true light. It can seem like a chaotic experience at first contact ๐Ÿ™‚, but once the difficult outer shell is pierced there are innumerable places and things to see and experience.

1 month ago

Cindy, this is such good news! I am happy that Astha’s project will be published as she wished. I hope it is a comfort to her family and friends. Kudos to you, Navin, and everyone who made it happen. <3

I heard on the news that California is easing restrictions. That is also good news. Hope all is well with you!

~M
~M

This moved me… ๐ŸŒน
Itโ€™s so very sad, but also touching and wonderful all at the same time. This is what true friends do for each other and itโ€™s an excellent example of compassion and love. โค๏ธ

~M
~M

You tooโ€ฆ. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒนxo

~M
~M
1 month ago

Yeah itโ€™s so weirdโ€ฆ I was sent an email saying my comment was approved. Iโ€™ve never seen anything like that before. Must be a new WP thing? Hmmmโ€ฆ. ๐ŸงLolโ€ฆ

Lisa Mae โค๏ธ
1 month ago

What a wonderful and fitting tribute to your friend. ๐Ÿ’• you.

Ananda

๐Ÿ’”

1 month ago

Others could support Astha’s memory by getting vaccinated if they haven’t already.

1 month ago

A beautiful post, dear Cindy. I am so honored to be in this Anthology with you and all of the wonderfully inspirational writers. A true honor. Xoxoxo. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

1 month ago

How incredibly heartbreaking. I enjoyed her posts and writing. Very sad, but wonderful to read that her project is going forward and that you and other writers will be part of her legacy. ๐Ÿ’–

MariaTeresa
1 month ago

Such a beautifully touching tribute and honor for dear Astha๐Ÿ’— I love that you’re a part of something so inspiring Cindy. She is certainly shining her eternal light of love through all involved. Thank you for sharing this, I have the soul shivers reading it. Sending big hugs and love ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

MariaTeresa
1 month ago

I definitely will โค thank you sweet one๐Ÿ˜˜ they were rolling in all afternoon after a big soul retrieval I performed. Yes, that time corresponding with mine ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

MariaTeresa

Following on IG๐Ÿ˜‰ and comments left my dear ๐Ÿ’–

ashok
1 month ago

This is so touching Cindy and Navin. I true effort of love. Love and blessings to you all.
I am sure Astha would be so happy and must be sending her love โค๏ธ

1 month ago

Awww..! Thanks a million for your beautiful blessing my dear Cinderella..! Your blessings are very important for me and also special like you..! Awww..! Sleep well my dear..! Good night Cinderella.! Hugs..!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

You’re very welcome and thanks a lot my Cinderella..!๐Ÿ’–

๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Hugs to you my dear..! xoxoxo ๐Ÿ’–

Awww..! My Cinderella came..! Hurray..!๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Suma Reddy
1 month ago

That news was truly heartwrenching when I red it on offshorewriter. Glad to see her dreams are coming true through all of the great writers especially you my dear Cindy. Greate tribute to Astha ๐Ÿ™

Butterfly
1 month ago

It’s heartwarming to hear this, congratulations on getting such beautiful opportunity โค๏ธโœจ

Lolsy's Library
1 month ago

How absolutely tragic =( But what a wonderful thing you and others are doing in her memory <3

Lolsy's Library

<3 <3 <3

Khushi
1 month ago

I remember astha’s blog too.. her poems were great!
And many many congratulations to you.What you are doing would be a great tribute for her.
Keep up the great work.โค๏ธ

Khushi

Yes it is!โค๏ธ
I have posted my comment on the post.๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ(You’re referring to the insta post of utmost feelings right?)

Khushi

Ohkay I found it! That’s a great initiative.โค๏ธ
And I realised one thing today, that we feel the importance of people only when they are gone.. so it’s important to build up relationships and cherish them before everything turns to nothingness..

Ashish - Proxywords
1 month ago

So honoured and grateful to be a part of this dream. A very nice gesture from True dreamster’s and Mr. Navin who carried her dream and sent it to perfection. I was not included in the initial phase but was fortunate to be a part of this dream. Astha was a great and kind soul, hope she was there to see this dream come true! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Ashish - Proxywords
1 month ago

So true. Yes, her family has the backbone of WP family with them. Honoured to share this dream with all the co-authors including you! ๐Ÿ’•

Ashish - Proxywords

โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

The Wheelchair Teen
1 month ago

R.I.P Astha. I’m so sorry to hear of her passing. Congratulations on getting published in Utmost Feelings, hopefully it will be a beautiful testimony to the life and love of Astha.

1 month ago

Congratulations Cindy you deserve it . What a special tribute from all of you . To your dear friend . Your light shines brightly.โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

1 month ago

RIP dear Astha. Life that is snatched at such a young age. You and Navin are doing an awesome job together spreading love and light. Congratulations on getting Utmost Feelings published. We all are so glad to have you as one of us in our country like India. Thank you so much for this wonderful post.

1 month ago

Always welcome and grateful to have a wonderful friend in you dear Cindy. Though we are from different countries when friendship opens and hearts talk one language of love nothing can stop us. WordPress blogging needs to be thanked for giving us all such beautiful virtual friends and for us to write what we have liked. I too have published a poetry book called Poet’s Touch and it is on Amazon Kindle you can have a look where all my poems are showcased. Thanks for the wonderful words dear Cindy. Lots of love and hugs to you. God bless โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Artist/Poet_JayMoraShihadeh
1 month ago

wow so sad to hear. touching post Cindy and what a great tribute to this young persons life. congratulations!

1 month ago

What a heartfelt post, dear Cindy….I’m having difficult in finding words….this anthology is very special to me….to my heart….I’m sure Astha’s soul is smiling & flying high in the beautiful infinite sky….she’s the love…My gratitude to you & to every single author for being a part of this beyond beautiful anthology….It was my honor to be the middle man; the link between all the wonderful co-authors & the amazing True Dreamster….Much love & light ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

1 month ago

I’m blessed to have you as a friend as well, dear Cindy….much love โค๏ธ โœจ ๐Ÿค—

1 month ago

You’ve so beautifully expressed, dear Cindy…blessings come in different shapes & form….this one is formless….I’m truly grateful that you decided to join the beautiful anthology….my gratitude….much love โค๏ธ โœจ

1 month ago

Ah, yes, dear Cindy, blessed indeed!! Completely agree. You’re welcome, of course!! Have a wonderful rest of your week!! โคโคxoxo

notestowomen
1 month ago

How very sad and tragic. May she rest in peace.

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธxoxo

Aanchal Singh
1 month ago

A very heartfelt post…… RIP , the soul of such a beautiful author and person….. I hope her soul is happy with your and the team’s work…. ๐Ÿ™
Congratulations to you and the team , for such beautiful work. India is waiting for you. Hope we could meet someday โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Markus + Micah
1 month ago

Beautiful, Cindy. Hard to believe that someone you just read is just gone.

Markus + Micah
1 month ago

Surprising in a bad way in this regard. I wish covid stops soon.

1 month ago

congrats Cindy on being part of the book – ad wow – that sure is a lot of authors – but I guess that is what makes an anthology so fun – the variety of writers

1 month ago

I find that special indeed – and anthologies can be great reads

Samreen Asad
1 month ago

Congratulations Cindy, such a beautiful tribute to Asthaโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Samreen Asad

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

1 month ago

This is a beautiful way to express the gratitude to our beloved Astha. โค๏ธโค๏ธ
So nicely penned dear Cindy. I am proud to be a part of this anthology…. ๐Ÿ‘
And it’s a pleasure that you are part of it!!! I am glad to read my name in here… You are really sweet a sweetheart…. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

No…. You haven’t missed it because I haven’t posted yet!!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1 month ago

Kudos to you, my friend! Well-deserved! This is indeed a lovely tribute to Astha. You always amaze me with the love that shines from your heart. ๐ŸŒž

MisaeMich
1 month ago

This is beautiful! โ™ฅ๏ธ Will look forward for the book Cindy. Congrats to all of you. Writers indeed are treasures. I always admire writers, youโ€™re thoughts are truly amazing. ๐Ÿ˜ My ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Will share this post on fb then. ๐Ÿ˜‰