Hiddenhollercandles.usANNE STOKES GREEN DRAGON

I am so pleased to announce that my poem Making peace with the Dragon has been accepted for publication and will appear in MasticadoresUSA, edited by Gabriela Marie Milton TODAY! I am so grateful to Gabriela for this opportunity and can’t thank her enough. I have admired her work in poetry and her books for as long as I can remember so it is an honor to share my work in this publication. She is an amazing writer and such a supportive and encouraging force in our Word Press community.

Thank you so much Gabriela and the team at MasticadoresUSA for your support, and for publishing this piece.

Making Peace with the Dragon

I bury my head in satin
Soft as a billowy dove
Love surrounds me as
I walk through the jungle
to quench my thirst and slay the dragons…

I would be honored if you would go here and read the rest of my poem. Thank you!

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy, happy and blessed❣️

πŸ’–

Copyright Β© 2021 Cindy Georgakas
All Rights ReservedΒ

I hear u

Many Many congratulations my dear friend. I am so happy for you.Keep going. And keep rocking.

I hear u

πŸ™‚

Congratulations for publication of your beautiful poem. I read it and commented on the site. I was so happy when I saw it and knew that you would be thrilled. Blessings to you Cindy, I am sending tons of hugs, love and again congratulations. It is an honor to be published there and Gabriela (Button) is indeed an encouraging and amazing poet. So happy for you dear Cindy. Love Joni

I am so happy for you my friend who is not so far away. Button is indeed amazing. It is a term of great endearment. She is special, she encourages poets, is not someone who would ever be jealous of another person’s success. I have also learned so much about writing by reading and studying her work. You are also a wonderful, lovely and positive person whom I have a lot of respect for as well. Hence my term of endearment for you.
I love you too my friend and so grateful for our connection. β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ¦‹πŸ˜˜

H.R Phoenix, Author

Amazing! Huge congratulations, that’s awesome!

Mehedi Hasan

Very nice 🌻🌻❀️❀️

1 month ago

I missed this post! Kudos to you, my friend! Your poem is lovely, and I am thrilled for you! 🌞

Filarance
1 month ago

Wowwww..! This is very beautiful and amazing dear Cinderella..!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ€—βœ¨and congratulations on the publication..!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ€—

Filarance
1 month ago

You’re very welcome my dear Cinderella..! Yes, I truly likes it very much..!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨