joyful young multiethnic friends congratulating ethnic guy with cupcake in hand

step back and rejoice
it’s time to appreciate
past present future

Copyright ยฉ Cindy Georgakas

Dear Friends of my Heart,

Before I say so long to posting for awhile, I want to take a moment to reflect on the year and I encourage you to do the same. It’s vital that we pause and step back and appreciate our journey and the progress we’ve made through the ups and downs of our daily living and blogging life. Each moment is new and we will never see it again. Amidst the haste of our busy lives, we can easily forget to stay in the present moment. Sometimes the present moment is so painful we want to be anywhere but there and sometimes it is so beautiful, we want it to stay that way forever. However, life is fleeting and in constant flux, so neither are possible to capture and freeze. What is possible is to give honor to your truth and go with the flow.

Every morning, I start my day in meditation, prayer and movement and then move to my chair to write and read you, which sets the tone of my day. I try to take a deep breath before ending what I am doing, before moving on to what’s next and savor the moment and let go of the last one. I remember, I forget, I remember, I forget and I begin again….a walking meditation if you will.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for walking the journey with me and reading my work. I am truly honored and humbled by your support and encouragement. I feel honored to be invited into your world to share yours with you as well. I am more appreciative than you know for our daily interactions that teach me how to be a better listener and writer, while I detach in love and open my heart to your comments that fill my heart and sometimes leave me scratching my head and questioning. Life without question is dull and and limiting.

YOU ALL ARE MY BIGGEST EVALUATORS and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your insights, feedback, love, honesty, courage, being your authentic selves and truly living the path of writing from your heartfelt experiences. Each of us are different with unique gifts to be cherished and honored. We are so blessed to have each other and I feel so lucky and grateful to know you.

For those who admire my work, thank you beyond words. To those who question my intentions and work, I bless you and thank you for moving on and wish you the best always.

I’m particularly proud to look back and share this years stats with you that make me proud and happy to reflect on. The biggest gift has been the the ability to connect with each other from all over the globe with a common goal of making our world a better place for our future generations and our children.

End-of-year metrics as a holistic recap:

20202021Yearly Growth
20202021Yearly Growth
10,00030,000200%
Number of Unique Times Website Visitors
20202021Yearly Growth
20,00054,000170%
Number of Reader Likes & Comments

2021: Readers from 162 different countries!

2021: SUMMER WAS HOT..

June & July had 20% more post reads than average.

2021: Top posts of the year:

Top post was a very vulnerable and heartfelt poem from July 7th..

Second most read post is tips shared on blogging on November 29th..

Third most read post is a poem on friendship shared on June 2nd..

Most Proud of:

Co -Author of Utmost Feelings Anthology Compiled by Astha Sirvastanva and working with our team of talented authors and publishers and Editora

3 Publications at MatecordesUsa editor Gabriella Maria Milton, https://uniquelyfitblog.com/2021/12/06/winds-bring-gusts-of-change-published-at-masticadoresusa/ https://uniquelyfitblog.com/2021/08/30/making-peace-with-the-dragon-published-at-masticadoresusa-today/

Honorable Mentioned in Women: Splendid and Sorrow Love Poems and Poetic Prosen by Gabriela Maria Milton

Unexpected Gifts Received:

Dwight from Roth Poetry Haiku Books and wonderful insights on putting his books together.

Timothy Price from Off Center & Not Even for his Amazing gift of my Santa Cynthia Tree that touched my heart so deeply. I will share it with you this year if you miss it here. I was so touched and have been waiting for the perfect moment to share it. His work continues to entertain and open our hearts with his amazing gift of photography and poetry.

Reblogs by Johnathan Coswell, Chuck The Reluctant Poet, Yernasia Relationship Insights and recently Laminsa Indies A sweetheart and talented writer who is an incredible support in our community and will do great things.
All have introduced me to talented writers such as yourselves.

This Year I plan to continue:

Blog one or 2 times a week.
Continue my Fun Fri-Yay if you all enjoy reading it?
Writing Poetry
Publish my book
Submitting to publishing companies
A surprise to share with you in the beginning of January (no, I’m not pregnant).

Finally to all of you…. old friends, new friends, long lost friends and friends in the pipeline up and coming THANK YOU!

To my family who has put up with my constant tapping on the computer at all hours, my friends in real life that support me by reading my work, waiting for me and encouraging me on my journey. I am forever grateful.

To my fellow Blogging Addicts (you know who you are and especially my partner in crime Ingrid from Experiments in Fiction….an incredible writer and stewart of our earth with a new book coming in February! I’ll see you in rehab! ๐Ÿคฃ

May we always live our authentic lives, follow our heart and veer in the direction of our messages.
Keep loving, riding the waves, smiling and create your best life ever. I’m not sure exactly when I will return but sometime in Jan but will be planning to read you.

You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.

Steve Jobs

Blessings of Love and Happy Holidays to you and all those you love,

๐Ÿ’–

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Cindy Georgakas
All Rights Reservedย

5 1 vote

1 month ago

Thank you, Cindy, all very inspiring!

As you have so many Indian readers, please don’t forget to read and comment about my tomorrow’s post
24 December). It is a wholly spirit-lifting story about an extraordinary Indian man whose life story was made into a film. It will melt your heart!
A comment would be greatly appreciated!

Srishti Purohit
1 month ago

Wow Cindy! 2021 was a great year for you.
All the best for next year. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿค—

1 month ago

You have terrific stats, accolades, creativity, personality & a lovely smile…in my mind, you are a rock star โฃ๏ธโœ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽธโญ Congratulations on a great year, dear Cindy ~ more power to you, and best wishes going forward! ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒน

You’re most welcome & thank you as well, dear Cindy ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿฅ‚โœจ

Blessings received and returnedโฃ๏ธ

Reply to  ben Alexander
1 month ago

By the way – it’s interesting that you have nearly as many readers in India as you do in the USA… my USA readership greatly outnumbers my India readership.

1 month ago

The weird thing is that I’m not even in the USA, you are!

ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

no – that’s a person shrugging – look at the shape of the symbols ๐Ÿ˜€

1 month ago

Gratitude post!!!! To look back our past and being grateful is the best thing we can do at the year end. And you did exactly that!!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ I feel blessed to know you and to be a part of your blogging journey. The 16 year old in you will never grow beyond 16 even if so many new year comes …. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… A loving soul you are! Have a wonderful Christmas dear Cindy โ„๏ธโ›„โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐ŸŽ„โœจ

1 month ago

Wonderful and inspiring post, Cindy. Congratulations on the fabulous stats may 2022 multiply it, my friend. As you probably already know, I am a big fan of your site and LOVE Fun Friyayys so will say YESSSS! Keep them, please. lol. Much love to you my friend, have a wonderful day!๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

1 month ago

You are so welcome ,my dear friend. I feel the same towards you. Always a pleasure , Cindy. Looking forward to reading many more wonderful posts from you. ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

1 month ago

My pleasure . I would love to do fun friyayy, but the holidays has me super busy. Thanks for the offer and trust in me, my friend. I appreciate you .๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

Clive
1 month ago

My stats pale into insignificance alongside yours – many congratulations on their continued upward growth! Have a very happy and peaceful Christmas, and I hope 2022 is another successful year for you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽŠ

Clive
1 month ago

Thank you, Cindy, that is so kind of you. Yes, Iโ€™ve looked – I keep a close watch! This is the best year Iโ€™ve ever had, but on a much smaller scale than you!

I hope you enjoy the rest of the Advent music – it will be here until (and including) the 25th ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ…

Clive
1 month ago

I use the stats to get a vague idea of the popularity of the music posts – itโ€™s imprecise, but if a post ever bombed Iโ€™d know there was something about it that people didnโ€™t like. It hasnโ€™t happened – yetโ€ฆ

Iโ€™ve just had a look at the schedule and the Christmas Day music is safe for the family. Mostlyโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Clive
1 month ago

Absolutely nothing wrong with how you do it, the stats prove that! I occasionally put up music posts I think might be too obscure or niche taste, so the stats and comments help me assess that.

Nothing very wild – I could hardly post something with loads of swearing in it on Christmas Day, could I!

thereluctantpoet
1 month ago

You are too Sweet, My Dear! I so appreciated the Shout Out and hope the reblogs helped to expose you to readers who became followers! I will be looking forward to your posts in 2022.
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒน

1 month ago

You are growing very well. You are very deserving of your tree. Congratulations on year great stats.

francisashis
1 month ago

Congratulations for such an achievement in 2021, I am sure you will surpass all your presents stats in 2022.Wish you a prosperous New Year.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒน

francisashis

You really deserve it.My pleasure.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒน

vaniheart

Wow ๐Ÿ‘Œ now this is some terrific growth cindy ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ˜€
Very well done ๐Ÿ‘
Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ ๐Ÿ‘

marjoriedelores07
1 month ago

Hi Cindy, on reading your letter informing us that you are taking time away from blogging, a tear came to my eyes. I recently discovered your work and was enthusiastically looking forward to being a part of your orbit. You have a beautiful mind, and it comes through in your work, which encapsulates who we are as spiritual beings having a physical experience. Itโ€™s seldom that I am able to find a poet that makes me sit on the edge of my seat excitedly as I read their work. I am grateful for the brief exchange, and I hope to read more of your work in the future. Thank you for sharing, and may your lifeโ€™s path be paved with only its best.
Thank you!

marjoriedelores07
1 month ago

Thank you, you are welcome!

Wow! Cindy! Such a vast growth!โค๐Ÿ˜

Hahaha! Awww Cindy!โค๐Ÿ˜

Yup…I am! It’s good to hear people calling me Sheereen finally!๐Ÿ˜‰

1 month ago

Hahaha! Thank you so much for your support Cindy! You should try the book if possible โค

Hahaha! For that we would need telepathy๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

Mizou

Congratulations for your great achievement!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Rhonda Gessow
Rhonda Gessow
1 month ago

You had so many silver linings and reached so many in 2021. May you reach even more (evaluators) in 2022. Thanks for sharing your wisdom and spirit with us.

Lamittan Minsah
1 month ago

Holy catfish! Cindy… you never cease to amaze me, dear. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰on such a marvelous feat, and thank you for the mention ๐Ÿค. You’re a great lady humanity has been blessed to have, and I know and believe that you will leap up and beyond margins. What a wonderful journey! What a milestone achievement! And what a kind and cordial heart. Mmm… my new-found friend… wishing you much more. ๐Ÿค—โคโค

Lamittan Minsah
1 month ago

Aww, such a heartening reply to hear, makes me feel over the moon. ๐Ÿ˜‡ Indeed we are leaping along together. It’s my utmost pleasure. ๐Ÿฅฐโค

1 month ago

Wonderful comments and congratulations on your blog growth. Thank you for the mention of my Haiku for Kids book in you post! Have a great Christmas Cindy!

1 month ago

I really appreciate your kind comments Cindy.

:>)

For It’s True It’s Really

Not Without Love as Billionaires

Surely Pad the Pocket Books As
Those With Fame and Fortune

Surely Pad the Pocket Books

of Their Psychotherapists too

With A Question of ‘Why me?”

Love is Free

Love That Feeds Holy and Sacred

Soul Soils Where Sapling Green Trees

Survive Fertilizing ThiS WaY Through
Deepest Winter Snows As Roots of Living

Trees Grow Even Deeper As Love This Way

Summer FLoWeRS Returning in Flow Leaves

Falling off Living Trees to Winter Spring Love Free For All Again…

It’s True Dear FRiEnD

i Relish in DeLiGHT

For Every Smile

of Love i Am

So Fortunate
To Able to Give
Away And True too

i Often Copy and Paste
The SMiLes and Just Put
The “SonG oF mY SoUL”
on Repeat to Play Again my FRiEnD
Or Dance Or However Love May Move
Connect And Co-Create in Love’s Great Breath…
As my Christmas Tree Up Year ‘Round Just Continues
to Add New Colors oF LiGHtTMerry Christmas Dear FRiEnD Cindy

Indeed

This is
‘A Wonderful Life’
Nice to Share With
Leaves of Trees Forest Enough
Whole Love Complete Like You With SMiLes
Hehe Yet Ya Don’t Have to Do it ‘Naked Free’

of Course

Dear

So Heโ€™ll
Have to Knock
(Rudolph We Trust)๐Ÿ›ท๐Ÿ๐Ÿคฃ

Artist/Poet_JayMoraShihadeh
1 month ago

Awesome! Have a nice break, Cindy and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

1 month ago

Wonderful to read of your journey and growth, Cindy! You got me ๐Ÿ˜… it has been 24 hours since my last blogโ€ฆ Happy Holidays! โค๏ธ

Sheila โ€œSpiral Sisterโ€ Murrey
1 month ago

I normally donโ€™t look at my stats, but coincidentally, I have been sharing mine on Facebook this month, as I wanted to beat last years numbersโ€”and I just did!
I love the way you broke your numbers down and love your G-R-O-W-T-H!! Yahoo!
Happy New Year, Cindy! โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒ€ใ€ฐ๏ธ

inspirechief
1 month ago

Congratulations!! Your numbers reflect the fine work you do. I always enjoy your writing and friendship. Have a wonderful holidays and I look forward to reading in 2022.

1 month ago

Wow! A very impressive growth, all round! Congratulations!! You deserve it, Cindy. Iโ€™m really happy to see that more than one third of your readers come from India, so popular in my country. I envy you. Much love and good wishes to for the new year๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™

My pleasure, Cindy. Always welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

leo & bee
1 month ago

You rock๐Ÿ”ฅthese stats numbers are hugeeee ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜ but these numbers are not just numbers these numbers are viewerโ€™s hearts๐Ÿ’•you won everyoneโ€™s heart and reach their hearts with your writing ๐Ÿ’•lotโ€™s of love to you โค๏ธ

Aaysid
1 month ago

Congratulations, Cindy!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I am so glad to have met you through the written word. You are pretty awesome! Happy holidays! Looking forward to read more from you in 2022.๐Ÿ˜Šโค

Aaysid

Thank you so much, Cindy.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

Monika R. Martyn
1 month ago

Great review and perspective! May all the kindness you dish out come back tenfold.

1 month ago

“Each moment is new and we will never see it again.”…the very truth we tend to forget…ending up in living in the past or on the future or in both…thank you very much for being you…for sharing, inspiring & motivating people around you…keep expressing & shining โœจโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ

Congratulations, Cindy, for a truly amazing year! all the best for 2022! <3

1 month ago

What a beautiful post, dearest Cindy. Youโ€™ve had a remarkable year; and we are all blessed to be here with you, and to know you. Wishing you and yours a very happy holidays and a wondrous New Year. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

1 month ago

Youโ€™re welcome, Cindy. Always! Indeed, and agreed. Thank you!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

1 month ago

๐Ÿ’œ Joyus, Joyful, Rejoicing Singing; as I Smell My Single Xmas Brussel Sprouts I AM in Awe at Our Capacity To Be Alone but NOT!!! Lonely as per Osho

…๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™…

trackback

[…] Wow! These Stats Surprised Me! […]

๐Ÿ’Ž – Diamond Hard – ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐Ÿ’Ž YOU!!! ARE Most Welcome SupaSoulSis; it’s Crystal ๐Ÿ”ฎ Clear Clarity that The Ascension Assist Team Builds ItSelf

๐Ÿ’Ž – Diamond Hard – ๐Ÿ’Ž

…๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž…

Ananda

Wow โค๏ธ

Suvi K
1 month ago

Hearty congratulations on the wonderful stats, Cindy๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–Wishing for even greater growth over the next year!! Lots of loveโค

Ritish Sharma

What a beautiful and heart touching post Cindy โฃ

I admire you and your work. After all the conversations we have done yet, all I can say you’re kind woman who know how to win hearts.

Congratulations for all these amazing insights. Here’s to many more…
Much love and support โฃโฃ

Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year ๐Ÿ’

1 month ago

Wow! Hats off to you. Spectacular indeed. Youโ€™re an inspiration. Lovely. Youโ€™re amazing. All the best. xo ๐ŸŽ„ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’•

MariaTeresa
1 month ago

Wow Cindy, what a recap ๐Ÿ‘ I couldn’t agree more with each and every word. Indeed, we must savor each twist, high and low, rock and wave of the journey for it is the greatest of adventures we shall have! You and I start our day together in meditation and our practices teach us the way to fully appreciate each moment for what it is. I count you always as a blessing in my life dear sister, kindred spirit of my soul. May you take all the time you need to rest, reflect and enjoy!! Sending you my Light with love to honor you and your journey โœจ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ˜Š Merry Christmas dear one and as we close out 2021 and welcome in 2022 maybe your days be filled with all the peace, love and joy yourโค can hold!! In light and in shadow, always with love โค Namaste ๐Ÿ™ dear Cindy ๐Ÿ˜˜

MariaTeresa

Received with the same warmth and delight my โค ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ

1 month ago

Wow and Wow, Cindy. Hearty congratulations for all the achievements and may you have many more. It is so lovely to be connected to you and have you as a lovely friend. Awesome and beautiful post. Keep it going. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

You are always welcome dear Cindy. Love and lots of hugs to you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

1 month ago

Cindy, the stats don’t lie. It looks like you write something worth reading. I agree. Keep on keepin’ on with your poignant, pertinent and powerful words. Plus, you have shown me a few Yoga pointers which I have adopted into my routines. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday. May COVID be in our rearview mirror in 2022. Keith

snehalbarkade
1 month ago

Congratulations Cindy. Your growth over the year was so amazing and inspiring. It’s good to see you as a successful blogger even more amazing as a person and a guide to the upcoming generation. Wishing you a lot of success and love for you and your blog. Keep growing and be happy.

snehalbarkade

But I can already see your name in my followers.

Dear Cindy,
You had a great year and deservtly so! You are a beautiful soul and source of inspiration!
May your years just keep getting better and better!
Wishing you a blessed Christmas with your loved ones! โ™ฅโ™ฅ

Lisa Mae โค๏ธ
1 month ago

You are beautiful my friend! Congratulations on exponential growth! Happy holidays to you and wishing you an excellent year to come!

Lisa Mae โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’•

Samreen Asad

Beautiful, inspiring post Cindy, May you shine brighter than before as you proceed further in your life โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Love you for being what you are๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Merry Christmas dear to you and all your loved onesโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
Happy holidays ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Samreen Asad

My utmost pleasure always lighthouse โœจโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Aww that’s so sweet and kind of you to say that๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ Thanks soo much for all the love, I will convey to them also.. Lots back to you too, ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I will tell Ashok Uncle ๐Ÿ™‚โค๏ธ
Happy holidays, Enjoyyy๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ„

When you’ve got it, you’ve got it, and you’ve certainly got it, my beautiful friend! These statistics are astounding! Heartfelt congrats to you! Blessings to you as you continue to shine your bright light! ๐ŸŒž

Congratulations for everything!!
You deserve this and so much more โคโœจ

Maria

Wonderful Cindy, CONGRATULATIONS!!
you sure deserve this and I hope you’d continue to achieve even more ahead! โœจโค
Wish you well!!

Maria

Pleasure โคโœจ

Wow such a beautiful journey this is, congratulations dear Cindy. Wishing you any more success along the way, you deserve every bit of it. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

You’re most welcome Cindy! Yes I’m really glad to be part of your journey. โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒธ

Miriam

What a beautiful wrap up post Cindy. Congratulations on all youโ€™ve shared and achieved in 2021. I share with you a deep sense of gratitude and of love for this journey weโ€™re all on together. Much love to you as the year ends and a new one begins. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Gibberish

Stupendous progress in 2021 Cindy, all thanks to your consistency and excellent writing. Happy holidays my dear. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–