Happy Fri-Yay Funday and almost Valentines Day from me and Jay (an amazing poet and writer). This organic song originated out of a silly fun. See our post exchange below.

This is the FIRST time I’m ever shared any of my work twice but this is near and dear to my heart and I have such a special memory of sharing this time with Jay. I hope you enjoy it and please visit and follow his site if you haven’t already.

Lyrics to โ€˜Canโ€™t Live with Them but Canโ€™t Live Withoutโ€™

Men and woman
light years apart
canโ€™t live with them
but canโ€™t live without

Reflecting each other
Neither right or wrong
Spring Moon and Stars
near yet so far

Raising each other
To new heights
Made for one another
Space bound lovers

We give ourselves away
As we move through the night
Hiding in the shadow light
Come on letโ€™s not fight

But canโ€™t live without

No more playing games babe
Donโ€™t run away
From our intertwined fates
We can jam the night away

But canโ€™t live without

Through the planet venus and mars
For the ultimate high
We laugh and love
Where we always get by

Whisper sweet nothings
And come dance with me
Stop this crazy igniting
Thereโ€™s No time for fighting

copyright ยฉ Cindy Georgakas
   ยฉ M. Jay Dixit, September heart-to-hearts, 2021

How this collaboration came about? (A True Story)

Um, in one word..by accident!

So, this is what happenedโ€”

Rewinding back to a month ago, I posted a poem/song set to the music from โ€œOh Loveโ€ song by Green Day, and Cindy said,

Itโ€™s so uplifting and love the stars shinning so bright with the music Jay!!!!!! I think you should sing it and post it!

To that I said,

Well I never thought of that! also I donโ€™t have a very good singing voice. hehe Iโ€™m glad you liked it Cindy! Many thanks

Fast forward to exactly a week ago, I posted a rough draft of me singing a poem of mine: โ€˜Lyrics to Waterfallโ€˜ and in it I mentioned Lillian, a poet-blogger friend, as one of the inspirations behind me recording it because she suggested earlier that sheโ€™d love to see โ€˜Lyrics to Waterfallโ€™ put to song. To that Cindy said,

YAY Jay!!!! I love it!!! I told you it would be awesome for you to sing and it is awesome!!!!
Wait how did Lilian get the credit.. lol!!! Good job! Bravo

Then, he said,

Oh Cindy, you encouraged me too! thatโ€™s true! when Iโ€™ll record โ€˜Oh Nightโ€™ which I plan to do in near future Iโ€™ll surely mention you โค
Thanks very much!

Then, she said,

Oh Iโ€™m teasing you ..lol!
No Need seriouslyโ€ฆ !!!
Iโ€™m just happy you did it!!! โ™ฅ๏ธ

Then, I said,

Ah well, I do often confuse being teased in real life! Never happened during blogging though haha youโ€™re awesome!

And she said,

Well we will have some fun together like we often do:-)โ™ฅ๏ธ

Around that time, I had a little romantic poem up on my blog, Cindy liked it and said

so beautifulโ€ฆ.. thatโ€™s what makes the world go round.
Thereโ€™s men and woman
sometimes light years apart
canโ€™t live with them
but canโ€™t live without.. โ€ฆ and there in lies my valentine rhyme โ€ฆ

And so the fun began, I said,

Thank you Cindy โค โ€œcanโ€™t live with them canโ€™t live withoutโ€ reminded me of a song by U2, you probably know which one Iโ€™m talking about *wink*
 And Iโ€™m eager to hear your full valentine poem!

Then, she said,

youโ€™re so welcome Jay!!!
Oh I probs do.. but canโ€™t think of it right now.
Well, I just might have to make oneโ€ฆ lol. or you could add on and we can go from there..

Then, I said,

Then, I said,

Made for one another
Space bound lovers
Raising each other

Then, she said,

OOOH YOUโ€™RE GOOD!
to new heights through the planets mars for the ultimate high

Then, I said,

THANKS cindy! Itโ€™s you who are leading this piece, youโ€™re amazing too! โค

Then, she said,

lol.. thanks Jay.. just bee boppin along with you is fun stuff.  โค

yeahโ€ฆLOVE THAT U2 SONG!!! thanks for sending!

And we give ourselves away
yes we give ourselves away
We move throught the night
hiding in shadows and light
Come on baby letโ€™s not fight
Your turnโ€ฆ
Oh and then weโ€™ll sing it together and youโ€™ll play the guitar.
How fun is this?!!!

Then, I said,

Ah I canโ€™t play guitar that well, Cindy! Still in the learning phase.. I play only A and D well.. mostly I play leads of the songs I love.

Lets not play any more games babe
Lets stop running away
From our interwined fates

Your turn.. ๐Ÿ™‚

Then, she said,

and jam the night away in each others arms
no time for fussing and fighting and playing that game

So, that was the story of Cindy and me writing up a Valentine song in the comment section of a post! The process after that was really fun and exciting for me!! Iโ€™ll let Cindy continue this tale!

I had a blast with Jay since our post turned song organically transpired which came as a complete surprise for both of us. As writers we all know the deep satisfying experience when we create something out of nothing. This was truly one of my highlights and collaborating with him was so much fun. Thanks Jay for turning an ordinary week into a treasured memory.

Shout Out

A special thanks to my dear friend Rhonda for her help with her lyrical expertise of rhyming (which Jay has by the way) and amazing help with the tune and guitar. I tried to transfer to the Uke but only clashed so we substited with a tambourine and bell. If any of you know what cords we need in Ukelele to work with the song, it would be greatly appreciated.

Rhonda is a brilliant poet, songwriter and musician and has won awards for some of her songs.
I will be releasing a hit of hers on Veterans Day that she wrote in honor of those that serve our country and her son, our family friend, a Navy Seal. We are sooooo grateful!!! ๐Ÿ’–

NOTE: If anyone wants to pick us up for a hit single that has a great recording studio, we’re available. ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you so much for visting and have a great Friday and wonderful Valentine’s Day! If you’re single this song might make you glad you are! Lol! ๐Ÿคฃ
Thank you so much Jay for the silly fun! It truly was a highlight of my week to play with you!!!!

Life without love and laughter makes for loooooog days.

โŒโญ•๏ธโŒโญ•๏ธโŒโญ•๏ธโŒโญ•๏ธโŒโญ•๏ธโŒโญ•๏ธโŒโญ•๏ธโŒโญ•๏ธโŒโญ•๏ธโŒโญ•๏ธโŒโญ•๏ธโŒโญ•๏ธโŒโญ•๏ธ

Cindy and Jay

Website|Facebook|Instagram|YouTube

5 1 vote

~M
~M

Oh Cindy, you never cease to amaze me. ๐Ÿ’–This was so cute. Both of you did such a great job on that poem. Brought a smile to both me and my hubby today. You just have such a playful, loving, and beautiful heart. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. ๐Ÿ’xoxo

~M
~M

Well, weโ€™ve spent about 7 years of our 28 years of marriage, apart from each other due to military deployments. And maybe thatโ€™s why we get along so well because weโ€™ve had our breaks from each other over the years. Lolโ€ฆ Iโ€™m trying to get him blogging again. He wrote me a lovely poem for our anniversary this month and I really want him to post it. Lolโ€ฆ And thank you, I hope we can get out this weekend and enjoy the great outdoors. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

~M
~M

Thatโ€™s a great idea! Hopefully he will. Lolโ€ฆ โค๏ธ

~M
~M

Lolโ€ฆ ๐Ÿคญโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿคฃ

I enjoyed listening to this collaboration again, Cindy and Jay! happy Valentine’s day!

Where’s your guitar, Cindy. Country and Western watch out! Have a great Fun Friday, My Friend.

Pleasure. Happy Hearts Weekend, My Friend.

๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธโ˜€๏ธ

Great write. That’s one for posting. Here’s my counterpoint.
๐Ÿ˜ŽSummer’s kisses burn
๐Ÿ’–Unwrapping forgotten dreams
๐ŸŒž Love’s red ribbons dance

How about putting these two into a collaborative posting?.

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŒ€Round and round in circles
๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ‘ฃDoing the heel toe polka
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘Clapping as we go
I’m thinking of turning our emojiku offerings into a couple of posts if that’s okay with you Cindy. They are too good to leave drifting in the comments box. Let me know how you feel about it. A serious collaboration seems a great idea. How and when do you want to start on a poetic project? Usually whe I have done collaborations in the past the hard work is channeled through e-mail. Please advise.

Hi, Cindy. Please let me know if you have received an e-mail from me. I’m not very good at technology. I have gmail but have never used it till today. I will create a post with our recent emojiku. Normally I do not identify which poet has written which poem or part of. But the title will be similar to my normal post headings e.g. Spotlight Poetry – Emojiku – A Collaboration Between Cindy Georgakas and Goff James. Hope that’s okay with you. If not please let me know. I will also write a definition of what an emojiku is. Now that’s another challenge. For the poetic collaboration proper it doesn’t have to be such a limited brief as just emojiku. How you present the collaboration on your blog is entirely up to the type of take you want. I’m pretty easy going about such matters. Your thoughts and ideas would be greatly valued. Happy Here We Go Day.

Thanks, Cindy. I will go with the flow. I’ve just sent an e-mail to you. Happy Heart Day, My Friend.

Cheers, Cindy. Hope it was a great day. Happy Monday..

Thats great. Stay Smiling.

Hi, Cindy. Just posted the emojiku test run. here is the link https://goffjamesart.wordpress.com/2022/02/13/spotlight-poetry-emojiku-emojiku-poem-by-cindy-georgakas-and-goff-james/
Let me know what you think. Best Regards,

Hi, Cindy. I have posted the first emojiku. Here’s the link. https://goffjamesart.wordpress.com/2022/02/13/spotlight-poetry-emojiku-emojiku-poem-by-cindy-georgakas-and-goff-james/
Let me know what you think.

Thanks. So pleased you liked. Second post in production mode. I have cast the emojiku seeds out into the blogosphere. Happy Emojiku Day, My Friend.

They seem to be. Invitations out to๐Ÿ˜ join in the fun. Happy St. Valentine’s Day. Here’s a Valentine’s Emojiku Challenge for you. โค๏ธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ”ฅ

They seem to be. Have shared invitations to join in the fun. Happy St. Valentine’s Day, Cindy. Here’s a Valentines Emojiku Challenge for you. โค๏ธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ”ฅ. Have Fun.

I can just see you Cindy, as a great songwriter!

This impressed me when you first posted it and it still does. This is real blogging at work. ๐Ÿ™‚

I think it would jazz anyone up getting to collaborate like that. I was quite jazzed and energized by it.

inerro.land

So true, and great collaboration, it made me happy to hear about it!
Keep the good job and energy, dear!
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

inspirechief

A wonderful story, Cindy. I enjoyed watching your video again. I hope you have an eventful weekend and wonderful Valentines. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Aww.. Dear Cindy it was so much fun, cute and beautiful watching you and Jay perform. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Rhonda
Rhonda

Loved getting such a lovely Fri-yay shout out, Cindy! Glad you reposted your and Jay’s poem/song. Keep on writing. You have clearly “struck a chord” with so many!
I remember when we used to walk and talk about the kids. Now we just talk about writing! LOL. They should feel lucky about that.

cheriewhite

Love the playfulness in your video, Cindy! You both have such personality! Happy Valentine’s Day to you and to Jay! Blessings to you both! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

kindfeelings

Beautiful poem/song. Both of you are so relaxed and positive, I love it.

You are a woman of multiple talents Cindy! Nice song and very creative collaboration โค

Hahaha! I have collabed with one lots of time….you and I should surely do a collabโค

SMiLes Dear Cindy Such A Sweet Valentine’s

And

Unpredictably

So Very New
Happy Early
Valentine’s Day

Wishes And FRiEnDLY
Kisses to All You LoVE TRuE..:)

Such A Pleasure
Dear Cindy

โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ

Suvi K

Aww I adore this piece, ma’am๐Ÿ˜
Your words are dripping with love. Wonderful work๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’–

Suvi K

It’s truly my pleasure๐Ÿ˜โฃ

Suvi K

Thanksss!! And to you too๐Ÿค—

What a lovely song, Jay and Cindy! ๐Ÿ’– How fun! I appreciate you both sharing this vulnerable moment with us. I love vulnerability, and think it is inside of those moments where we experience all that life has to offer. Happy weekend, my dearest Cindy! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Youโ€™re most welcome, Cindy! Itโ€™s always my pleasure to read and experience your work. Aww, thank you, my dear; have a peaceful and blissful weekend! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Happy Friyayyy!!! This is so cool. Love the video and song, pretty catchy. Wonderful collaboration!๐Ÿ’•

You are both very welcome . Truly enjoyed.๐Ÿ’•

365dniwobiektywielg

But you are sweet !!!
The final face is excellent๐Ÿ’–

365dniwobiektywielg

With pure pleasure

365dniwobiektywielg

I love you in return๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

What a wonderful poem. It really does sound like a song. Will you both record it?! Ha ha. And fun seeing how the song came about. I love collaborations for the pure joy they create. Happy Valentine’s Day.

๐Ÿ’œ Happy “Fri-yay” Freakday to ALL YOU!!! Mon-Fri Freaks; it’s Time to Release that Weekday ๐Ÿคช Pressure Cooker ๐Ÿ˜ค Valve

…๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™…

๐Ÿ’œ YOU!!! ARE Most Welcome SupaSoulSis ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿค— โ˜บ๏ธ ; it’s a Pleasure to Share and Serve, Stay Strong and Serene, We ARE One who ARE Many rather than Many who ARE One

…๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™…

Lamittan Minsah

Yey!! It’s finally here, everybody!! Funday!! What a joyous piece. I love to see you and Jay come up with something as nice as this. Your have mellifluous voices ๐Ÿ˜€. Quite adorable. And I also very much love the wonderful chat that gave birth to the song. This is exceeding joy, warmth of its own ilk even as Vale approaches. Thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ’•โคโค๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒผ

Lamittan Minsah

Oh it was fun reading and watching this organic poem and how it cane about. Fri-yay is always fun indeed. Feel most welcome, dearest โค ๐Ÿ˜˜

Lamittan Minsah

I’m glad. More love. ๐Ÿ˜

Infinite Living

You are so talented, versatile, and kindhearted Cindy, you bring out the best in others and fuel it all up with your positivity and joy! This collaboration is so lovely sweet beautiful – it is indeed so precious to witness how and when we make something out of nothing. Treasured moments and creations they add to life. I enjoyed your post very much. Have the most amazing weekend ahead, with the gorgeous sunshine!

Infinite Living

Smiles and smiles to you :)))

OMG how cute. Girlfriend what a collaboration with Jay! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ He’s such a cutie! ๐Ÿคญ Of course I was waiting for you to bust a move and do a Shiva dance! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ Girlfriend, what a FUNyay Friday after all! Have an awesome evening and a FANtabulous weekend sweetie pie! Can’t live with ’em and can’t live without!!!! What’s next? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

Thanks Cindaaayyyyyy! I don’t think neither one of us needs to be reminded to put a little pep in our step and a little FUN in our day! Whooooohooooooo!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Oh yeah girlfriend, indeed we do! LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

Karima Hoisan

I so enjoyed this.. You both lit up with light when you were reciting/singing…I left a comment on YouTube..Happy Valentine’s Day!!โค๏ธ

SoundEagle ๐Ÿฆ…เณ‹แƒฆเฎœเฎ‡

Dear Cindy,

I would like to wish you a very Happy Valentine’s Day with my specially designed eye-catching and elaborate graphical greetings:
comment image

Wishing you a productive weekend doing or enjoying whatever that satisfies you the most!

Take care and prosper!

Yours sincerely,
SoundEagle

pvcann

what a glorious collaboration.

Lolsy's Library

This is amazing! You should both be proud <3

M Jay Dixit

What an awesome time it was! This post refreshed the memory, thanks for the shoutout and kind praises, dear friend. You are so cool! โค๐Ÿค—

Mike U.

This looks like a lot of fun. I watched the video even though I’m deaf (I can hear some sounds) but I was able to keep up due to the captions. It looks like you and Jay had a blast. Well done, both of you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Ishita Gupta

This was so amazing Cindy! Such a wonderful song and collaboration by you bothโค

Hi Cindy,
That was so much fun!! You are both so talented and creative!! You are just nonstop!!!
Blessings!!

You’re amazing, Cindy! Loved the video and song. You can do anything. I see you now as a great lyricist. The story of collaboration is quite interesting. Enjoy the weekend.๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–

Always welcome, Cindy. You’re a multi-talented personality ๐Ÿ’–

What a great story and fun song! You have a full and exciting life and I don’t know how you manage to squeeze it all in! The happiness shows on your face and the faces of your many friends. Keep on doing what you’re doing! Namaste ๐ŸŒŸ โœŒ๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ’•

@ogutuwrits20

Really awesome Cindy, quite an inspiration

The perfect repost for Valentineโ€™s Day, Cindy! Have a good one ๐Ÿ’–

Tricia Sankey

Glad you reposted this, made me smile!! Your blog is such a happy place! ๐Ÿ˜Šโฃ๏ธ

Tricia Sankey

๐Ÿ’–

Ohhhh, I remember this super-fun collaboration! You 2 rock! Enjoy the weekend and happy V’day, my friend! Much love to you! ๐ŸŒž

Eromonsele Emmanuel

This is lovely Cindy! Happy Valentine’s day in advance.

Lovely collab, Cindy & Jay…this was amazing…keep shining โœจ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ซ

trackback

[…] Fonte: Canโ€™t Live With Them ๐Ÿ’– Canโ€™t Live Without | Unique Times […]

michnavs

Ohhh dear Cindy…i was smiling the whole time watching …thank you for this …๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šopps i havent subscribe to your channel yet right? Let me go subscribe now…

How wonderful and so true! You guys looked like you were having a great time!

You are welcome!

Really awesome Cindy, quite an inspiration and motivating post. You all looked like having a marvelous time. Happy Valentines day to you and your family. Great post.

You are always welcome dear Cindy. Love and hugs to you too dear. Lovely postโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

Welcome dear Cindy โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Ryan Biddulph

I love that poem Cindy. For our differences, my wife and I have such a strong bond in love that even our differences bring us together. Versus causing difficulties, each creates a sense of pleasing contrast that makes life a bit more than drab book-keeping. Great blog!

Ryan