I am happy to announce that my poem, A Wrinkle in Time, is now available at MasticadoresUSA. Thanks to Gabriela Marie Milton, and the team at MasticadoresUSA for their continued support, and for publishing this piece.
Crackled like the tree with all of its imperfections,
I pay homage
So why, not to me?
After all, I’ve lived through the years,
climbed mountain tops, stumbled and fell,
Eaten shit and died.
I’ve scraped by, been beaten and bruised, raked over the coals, withered in pain and cried.
I’ve seen blue skies and rainbows, birthed babies that split me in two,
opened my heart that ……….
I would be honored if you would go here and read the rest of my poem.
Thank you so much, I so much appreciate it.
Have a wonderful week!
- Flowers of Love February 21st, 2022
- Savor Tender Moments January 5th 2022
- Winds Bring Gusts of Change December 6th 2021
- I Walk on Icicles October 4th 2021
- Making Peace with The Dragon August 30th 2021