I’m grateful to share that my poem, Blue Skies Wet My Eyes, is now available at MasticadoresUSA. Thanks to Gabriela Marie Milton, and the team at MasticadoresUSA for their continued support, and for publishing this piece.
Blue skies wet my eyes
I can see clearly now
Clouds are few
as I rest
a halo over my head
The sun shines through me
I drift in and out of grace and fear
the sun goes down, stars come up
That you’ve returned.
the storms thrashing
lighting the dark sky
I fall to the earth’s crust
where seeds are sewn
The hollow husks
blow in circles,
at my feet….
I would be honored if would go here and read the rest of my poem.
Copyright © 2022 Cindy Georgakas
All Rights Reserved
Other Published pieces at MastecadoresUsa
- Fragments of Myself 4/14/22
- A Wrinkle in Time 3/21/22
- Flowers of Love February 21st, 2022
- Savor Tender Moments January 5th 2022
- Winds Bring Gusts of Change December 6th 2021
- I Walk on Icicles October 4th 2021
- Making Peace with The Dragon August 30th 2022
Thanks for taking time and reading my poem and thanks once again to Gabriela and the team at MastecadoresUsa!
Have a wonderful rest of the week and a Fun Friday!
See you Monday and I’m hoping the fun will return next Friday!
Until then, take good care of you and stay blessed!