Happy Fri-Yay Funday my friends.

We made it through the week in one piece and I for one am ready to kick up my heels up and celebrate the week ending. Not sure you noticed but several of us had glitches in our WP with another issue that seemed to fix itself! Thank goodness for small favors. Yay!

Life suddenly got busier. My daughter’s wedding is coming up fast (end of September) and I’ve pretty much been out of the loop until now and she’s just invited me in for better or worse. ๐Ÿ˜‚. I’m actually elated to share time with her and beyond thrilled to get this party going but let’s just say, we have different scheduling ideas. As you most likely know, it’s a good idea to start planning a year before and make sure you have a venue etc. In this particular case they have incredible bachelor and bachelorette parties planned but wait, what about the venue, photographer, florist, bridesmaids dresses? …. the list goes on and on. ARG ๐Ÿ˜œ Details, details! ๐Ÿ˜‚ To be fair, they both work full time and go to weddings every other weekend ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

I just so happened to be shopping for baby clothes and went into the dress department for a second and stumbled into a dress with MOB potential. I tried it on over my sweats and “WAHLA” … it fit me like a glove, so I bought it. I called my daughter and said “ok y’all are gonna have to work your colors around me now.” It just so happened that they were discussing the same colors so this sealed the deal! YES! You have to love the serendipity and the best news it was the only one on the rack, it was on sale and I had a gift card to pay for it. And like my own wedding dress, it was the first one I tried on and said yes to. I’m ecstatic!

Here’s a sneak preview:

Cinderella will need shoes… See Yvette I wasn’t kidding…. hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚

On another subject, we’re getting close to this first phase of the remodel being done and it’s going well, in spite of the fact that our contractor never wants to talk to the architect again. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I am the acting drill sergeant, peace maker, onsight foreman, decorator etc. Let’s just say unless you’re here everyday to oversee things, there would be trouble. There is always something to troubleshoot and change. I’m out of the honeymoon phase but getting excited to finally have it done and I will actually be able to shower and bathe again without a crack in the tub/shower.

So with all of these things happening as well as work and navigating family demands and writing; change is in the air and I’m finding myself making quick decisions and I’m a little stunned by my spontaneity. Maybe it’s the fact that time is of the essence. As they say, “if you want something to get done, ask a busy person.” My dance card is officially fully booked.

As you can see I chopped off all of my hair (I was like “what did I just do?” Oh well, hair grows, I got invisalign, started my hard workouts to get these sagging arms back in shape (if possible), what next.. ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. My mother always said “just wait”. Oh ugh, she was right maybe. To be fair, I used to work out with 4 clients a day and now I am like the fat dance teacher that sits on the side and points.. lol.๐Ÿ˜‚ Of course I do my workouts but not like I was doing. Oh and there’s that thing called aging and gravity. We shall see what I can muster/muscle up. I thought if I shared the picture with all of you and the world it will be a reminder of my goals (yes, embarrassing but let’s see what happens). Geez, true confessions!

Styles change,

a new dance,
a new style,
romance.

Stuck in a rut,
Change a little or
Change a lot.

Listen to your inner voice,
change the radio,
sing a new tune,
Turn left instead of right.

Grow new plants,
open the windows,
just don’t ever box yourself in.
Life’s too short.

Life is change,
It’s all weโ€™ve got.
So, clip your wings
or let them grow.

Fly from blossom to blossom,
taste the nectar, so sweet
or bite the bitter pill,
itโ€™s all up to you.

Give yourself a hug my friend:
Nothingโ€™s more important than
doing the things you love.

Fun Fact: My maiden name is Cartwright

Plant, Leap, Grow in Faith!

Be Strong, Soldier On!

Stay blessed and love yourself no matter what!

๐Ÿ’–

Wounds I healed: Poetry of Strong Woman coming in June, thanks to our fearless trio Gabriela Maria Milton, Ingrid Wilson from EiF and Nick Reeves.

New day, a new us to avoid the monotony and also to spark life. The hair suits youโค

Thank you!โค

You seem to have so much FUN, Cindy!

Happy fun Friyayyy, Cindy. You are having quite a week , my friend. I can’t wait to see the full wedding dress, LOVE the color!!! Your hair cut is fabulous. The renovations are awesome. Thanks for sharing yet another honest, powerful and inspiring post. I always look forward to these. Keep shining.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Your hair looks great. Light and airy. Love it.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Yesss.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

Happy Friday, Cindy. You look beautiful, the poem is splendid, and… wishing everyone the best. Lots of love. Enjoy every minute.

My pleasure hon. Love you more.

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

It is such busy days for you Cindy specially with the wedding coming soon, I love your dress already by the way. You’d look gorgeous in it I can tell and your hair suits you a lot, you my friend are ageing like a fine wine. ๐Ÿ˜
Loving the poem, happy weekend to you. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

merrildsmith

You sound very busy, but happy, too. Your hair looks great, and I imagine it will be nice for the summer.
Good luck with the house (yikes!), and the wedding. When my children got married, they were very low key, but beautiful weddings. Younger one planned hers in a few months, so it’s definitely possible. ๐Ÿ˜Š

merrildsmith

Oh, Yikes! That’s a big wedding.

merrildsmith

Hahaha. You’d miss not seeing your kids get married. I think our older child had about 150 people? And younger had about 75?

merrildsmith

โค๏ธ

cheriewhite

Wow! You have some exciting things going on, Cindy! The remodeling of your house and your daughter’s upcoming wedding! Judging from the pictures, your house is going to look so beautiful when it’s finished! I’m wishing your daughter a beautiful wedding and wonderful life with her new spouse! And wishing the future mother-in-law a wonderful life with lots of future grand babies! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน

cheriewhite

You’re so welcome, sweet lady! You have a wonderful weekend too! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน

cheriewhite

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒท

Ah, I see you are very busy Cindy. Always ask a busy woman if one wants job done and done well. Happy Leap of faith Day My Friend.

About to sign out. Will have to work on this one. Saved and in the pending box. Hope to get back to you soon with my response. Have a great weekend My Friend.

Up and wide wake. Here’s my response
๐Ÿ™Donned in beliefโ€™s robes
๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธTumbling oโ€™er heavenโ€™s highway
โ›ฉ Seeking truthโ€™s winged span
What are your thoughts? If you like and give the go ahead I will post the collaboration. Happy Emojiku day My Friend. ๐Ÿ’–

So common those epic battles between architects and contractors. Since I work with a lot of architects, and I have worked for contractors, I’ll side with the contractor. Architects can be clueless about the reality and impracticality of making some of their designs work. Good luck with all that.

Happy Friday Cindy!. The dress…fabulous๐Ÿ‘
You are blessed indeed with many treasures..enjoy.

eunice

I enjoyed the whole package. Thanks for sharing, Cindy.

eunice

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

You have a million and one things going on right now but I know if anyone can manage them it’s you ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ So glad your remodelling is moving forward and hopefully it will be done sooner rather than later!
I can’t imagine how stressful planning a wedding is but yay for the cute dress!! ๐Ÿ’•

Haha yes good problems! Glad you’re making progress with everything ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

So excited about your dress, Cindy – I wanna see it all! ๐Ÿ‘— also, did you say shopping for baby clothes? ๐Ÿ‘ถ ๐Ÿ˜…โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜‚ me too: actually Iโ€™m in labour, about to give birth to an 11lb book ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I thought maybe one of your kidsโ€ฆ

Exciting times ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ’–

You are braver than I about sharing, my friend. I like your shorter hair and your beautiful shoes with your blue dress. Good for you getting invisilign. I had them about five years ago. Except for the fact that they sanded off some of my enamal to attach the brackets to attach the different molds to, I loved it, and in no time my teeth were straight again. Teeth are a lot of work as you get older and your gums recede a bit. We must work harder to keep them clean. Holding onto our natural teeth is an important step in maintaining good heart health. You go girl. Let’s do this together and get back in shape. I love your poem. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry I’m killing you with the walks! Take care and I’ll talk to you soon. Have a great weekend. ๐Ÿ™‚

WOW Cindy, my head is spinning round and round and round. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿฅด I am tired and need a nap from reading your whirlwind journey of things to do list. With that fabulous dress, you got to have some rocking shoes Cinderella! I gotta give you a fist bump ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค›๐Ÿผ on the Wonder Woman that you are. Yet, don’t forget your Cindy Time!!! ๐Ÿ›€๐Ÿผ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿช‘ Hugs my precious. ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ˜Š

You go girl. Get your hike on. ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ I share the same sentiments with you that I would rather be busy than sitting around staring into space doing nothing. I love your attitude Dawwwwwlink!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ Enjoy the rest of your evening Mommy Nature! ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท

Awww, I see you got your fruit intake in today! ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท You know how to plant, leap and grow girlfriend. I absolutely LOVE your spirit!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ

Cindy, you are such a refreshing breath of clean air. ๐ŸŒค You always manage to put a huge smile on my face and I’m lovin’ it!!! You rock! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜

Infinite Living

Oh Cindy you really put a spring in my footsteps, well in my mindset, with your enthusiasm and momentum for life! I knew this is exactly how I would want to age and you are showing me How. The sit and sag are just your beautiful humility, and how one might keep themselves on task to stay young in their energy – to me you are one Gorgeousness! Well good to know the distance between the ideas of sheduling reamins the same through the ages – I was imagining it is only a teenage thing in my home. I love love knowing of the serendipity of the dress colors, and the thrill of finding THE Dress at That Price – how it is just perfectly made for you and dropped on you out of nowhere – of course it was going to be the same color being discussed!!! I adored and enjoyed your poem. Have a fabulously amazing weekend!!

Infinite Living

” rock in yoga and dance together and we will in fact someday.” – You lit me up with brightest smile :))))

First of all, youโ€™re looking amazing with the new hair. Loved your dress and the shoes would be perfect too when you get them. All the best with the wedding planning and the remodel. Though it is looking very good. Have a wonderful weekend Cindy.

Thanks Cindy. The new place is very good. Needs trouble shooting.

I hope so. Thanks

I will, I know and then perhaps Iโ€™ll foolishly volunteer for the next adventure! ๐Ÿ˜‚

manifestingmiraclemaker

Congratulations on your daughterโ€™s wedding.

Hi Cindy,
First, you look gorgeous!!!
You have so much going on!! It is exciting, but I can imagine how crazy your life has been juggling everything.
The remodel is looking great. And that dress looks so sexy, judging just by the sneak peek. I can’t wait to see it.
Blessings!

Nothing sexier than a mermaid!!
Brazil is all about family, but I am going out for drinks this early evening – it should fun.
Enjoy yours!

Wow! The remodel is coming right along, itโ€™s looking great! A wonderful poem too. Empowering and inspiring, are you. ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

Itโ€™s always my pleasure. Itโ€™s so fun to see the remodel taking shape. Iโ€™m excited for you! Youโ€™re always welcome, always! ๐Ÿฅฐ

~M
~M

Such a great post. And youโ€™re beautiful just as you are inside and out. ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ’œ Energy is a Funny Young Thing ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜Œ ๐Ÿคฃ EveryOne; for example We Think of Sex like This:

๐Ÿ‘‘ 1. Performance and Orgasm
๐Ÿ‘‘ 2. Reproduction of Horrible Little Brats
๐Ÿ‘‘ 3. Sexual Energy Exchange

…when it’s actually Topsy Turvy; like this:

๐Ÿ’ 1. Sexual Energy Exchange, Bliss
๐Ÿงก 2. The Ultimate Energy Exchange, New Life
โค๏ธ 3. Pure Lust, Performance and Orgasm

…please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ EveryBody; what ARE YOUR!!! THOUGHTS!!! ๐Ÿค” ?…

…๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™…

๐Ÿ’œ YOU!!! ARE Most Welcome ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ and Thank YOU!!! Too SupaSoulSis; it’s Crystal ๐Ÿ”ฎ Clear Clarity ๐Ÿ”ฎ that ๐Ÿ”ฎ We ALL “have cogs missing” which (WITCH!!! ๐Ÿง™ ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿงน) is why We Have Each Other, Dormant or Active Family and Friends…today I understood the subtle differentiation Betwixt Connected and Being InterConnected with ALL of Existence; basically I AM InterConnected with ALL of Existence while in This 3DVessel I Have Loved Ones, My Nearest and Dearest, hows that for a MindFuck ๐Ÿค” ?

…๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™…

Christian Town i Was Spit on For
Smiling in Youth as that Was Not Allowed
For Hopes of Sending More Boys to Men to Another Vietnam

As It’s True Without Empathy And SMiLes Easier to Pull A Trigger

in My Home Town Still Now The Sheriff Counsels on TV if Someone
Breaks An Entering In Your Home No Questions Needed Just Shoot ‘Em
Dead to Save the County Money And They Will Even Provide Lessons For Better Aim…

And As Far As My Wife Goes the Same ‘Clan’ of Children Spit on Her in the Lunch Line
For Being Poor Needing Reduced Price Lunches i Would Love to Dance Sing We Humans As

A Species

Are Still Evolving
Yet When It Comes
To Culture And Tradition

All Bets Are Off When Ignorance
Enters the Room Anyway Thank
God For Strong Women Just Thank

God for
Kindness

IN

General
Such a Precious
Resource Indeed my FRiEnD…

Lovely Poem You Write For Positive
Change in Gratitude For Life With SMiLes..:)

Ritish Sharma

Yay! getting WP glitches fixed is indeed a factory. This remodeling of the house looks good. ๐Ÿ™Œ
And well, congratulations- your daughter is getting married. You’re gonna have a lot of work. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy Fri-Yay to you too. Cindy. Great post. I like the MOB color of that dress. Bet itโ€™s a knockout with heels.

My son got married last weekend. A lovely event. Weโ€™re so happy about this blessing. Iโ€™m still basking.

Tried on many long dresses and finally settled on a simple, elegant, blue, silk chiffon dress that I accentuated with a lovely silk scarf, pearl accessories and bag & shoes to match. Iโ€™ve had no occasion to dress this way in like forever. I did, I did feel like a madam. Haha.
Also Took makeup lessons and hair lessons. And got french manicure nails. Iโ€™m stepping out!
This has made me so excited this year. All for a good cause.
But But, After seeing the pics: I need to exercise more.

Between now and September: longer hair, svelte and well put together youโ€™ll be. I know.

Blessings. XoXo

Forgive my babbling about MY thing. Forgot my manners even. Your poem is lovely. I get you. And donโ€™t worry about a thing: youโ€™ll look amazing because you radiate from inside. All the best, dearie. Stay sweet. Blessings.

Lisa Mae โค๏ธ

โ€œDonโ€™t box yourself in.
Lifeโ€™s too short.โ€
Amen, my friend! Life IS too short to live in a box! We are all imperfect creatures and itโ€™s our choice to live happy or drive ourselves crazy striving for perfectionโ€ฆ

Lisa Mae โค๏ธ

PS- I love the new hairstyle- it suits your happy!

Cindy, you look like a lady of leisure lounging in the plastic wrap. It is shaping up. I also love your Cinderella shoes! In your poem, I love the metaphor to “Change the radio. Sing a new tune.” Well done. Keith

Wonderful message, lovely poem, Cindy! We would look pretty weird if our style got stuck twenty or more years in the past. The ability to adapt is essential for our sanity and survival. I like your hair. I just whacked a couple of inches off my hair. It’s summer, and a high of 97 degrees is predicted for today.

Beautiful big windows and the soothing nature views in your new bathroom, It will be light and bright! <3

Your hands are full with fun and dance, Cindy. That’s the secret of your stunning look and agile nature. And what a beautiful poem! My good wishes for your house and your daughter’s wedding. Have another fun-filled weekend ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’

So sweet words for me. My pleasure. You’re welcome, always ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’•

thereluctantpoet

Wow! Still Whirlwinding!! Love your new cut! Looks great on you!! So many changes?? The older and gravity aren’t the best, I know of what you speak of! Old age isn’t for Sissys! Great progress on your remodel!!
I’m going to need to talk with you about your WP issues. I’ve had a horrendous issue and they play ” We don’t know what happened and why you aren’t getting the traffic you did after we did our update!!
Have a great weekend, My Dear!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Markus + Micah

Cindy, your hair is awesome!

Deeksha Bhardwaj

Congratulations on the wedding, Cindy. You have so much in your hands.. have fun though!! Also, love the new hairstyle and the apt poem you shared. Thanks for sharing positive and bright times with us๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจ๐ŸŒบ

Deeksha Bhardwaj

Most welcome, Cindy๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•

Happy Fri-day and fun loving post, Cindy. Loved your hair and congrats on the wedding, Cindy. The poem is so beautiful. Lovely and wonderful post.

You are always welcome dear dear friend. Lots of love and blessings โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

Welcome let me have a look.๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Welcome dear ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Yes๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

You truly crack me up, Cindy. You’re like the energizer bunny with a Timex watch strapped to his back!! Takes a licking and keeps on ticking without ever running out of energy! From what I could see of the MOB dress, it looks gorgeous and I love the color. Here’s a funny story for you and I’m not the least bit embarrassed to share it. I do not understand spending a ton of money on a dress you’re probably only going to wear once, so when my son and his fiance were planning their wedding, they decided it was to be a fancy schmancy black and white affair. I started my search for a dressy but elegant little black cocktail dress with a splash of glam – just a little glitter scattered here and there. I found the perfect dress ON EBAY and here’s the best part – IT ONLY COST ME $59!! I took a chance and it fit like a glove and I’ve worn it several times since them. Gotta love it and YOU! You’re definitely one of the good ones!! Keep on keeping on, Cindy You’re too much!!๐Ÿ’• โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ’œ

Normally I’d say “birds of a feather flock together” but since we are both Pisces and truly get what the other is going through I will say “Mermaids frolic together having fun and stirring up the waters!” Cheers to you, luv! ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ

ivor20

Your new dress(Wedding Dress), looks fab’, .. l remember Carole’s was a soft blue tone too … and your renovations are starting to take shape and also look fab’ … Loved your positive poems, and maybe I’ll take Frankie for another walkie this afternoon …and I’m sending you some “Blossom”

Blossom Over Jerusalem

I write about the purple moon
That eats the night with a silver spoon
I write about the yellow sun
That bathes our day with gold by the ton
ย
I hear the birdโ€™s morning songs
They caress the worldโ€™s souls, right or wrong
I hear the animalsโ€™ mighty roars
They remind us of the great outdoors
ย
I see the blue sky above
Where lifeโ€™s white doves carry our love
I see the green pastures, beyond Jerusalem
Where lifeโ€™s fruit trees blush with blossom

ivor20

Thank you for your lovely comments Cindy .. afternoon coffee time here … xx

ivor20

Itโ€™s early in the morning 4.00am and back to sleep for me ๐Ÿ˜ด

ivor20

Haha .. I slept in and we didn’t get up until 9.15am .. ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

ivor20

And today we have brilliant sunshine ..

aruna3

Beautiful post with beautiful poem.nice video,my dear Cindy๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

aruna3

Thanks for you lovely comment and welcome always. Realy your every posts are most amzing.sending you love and hugs.๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿค—