I’m delighted to share my poem, Destination Interrupted published on MastecadoresUsa thanks to Gabriela Maria Milton for her dedication to poets and writers along with her team. I’m truly grateful and appreciative not only to them, but to all of you for your continued support of my work.
The journey is the road we travel.
The destination is where we intend to go and what happens in between is the unknown.
Waving to a passerby, stopping to fill the tank,
an exchange of pleasantries;
a smile and knowing glance of roads less traveled.
A happenstance meeting of the heart, unite with a smile and a glance,
changing the course of your travel.
It makes no sense
As you veer off your intended course.
I would be honored if you would veer here to read the rest of my poem.
Thank you again, Gabriela for the opportunity to share my work and to all of you for reading and your support.
Hope your summer is an adventure of your heart and soul.
Copyright © 2022 Cindy Georgakas
All Rights Reserved
Published work by MastecadoresUsa
- Oh Rose 6/15/22
- The Great Divide 5/4/22
- Blue Skys Wet My Eyes 4/21/22
- Fragments of Myself 4/14/22
- A Wrinkle in Time 3/21/22
- Flowers of Love February 21st, 2022
- Savor Tender Moments January 5th 2022
- Winds Bring Gusts of Change December 6th 2021
- I Walk on Icicles October 4th 2021
- Making Peace with The Dragon August 30th 20