I am thrilled to announce that my poem, Dancing through Life, is now available at MasticadoresUSA. Thank you to Gabriela Marie Milton, and the team at MasticadoresUSA for their continued support and for publishing this piece.
Words dance on and off the page as I awake.
Every word flows like a ballerina doing perfect pirouettes in time with the music.
In my dream, I wrestle with the beast of sleep and my unconscious, practicing sequences and sentences that collide into a rainbow mirage of reflection.
When tensions are high, and I’m at the edge of my rhythmic step or poetic prose, I throw my body right to the edge of my threshold, dancing like dervishes, who turn as on a dime, graceful and creative as I rhythmically break through the next barrier. I would be delighted if you would dance over here to read the rest of my poem.
Thank you so much for taking time to read and thank you again Gabriela, for publishing my piece.
Happy Fun Fri-Yay! Have a wonderful weekend and keep dancing through whatever is being thrown at you as you take each step, grateful for another chance get your cadence.
Blessings of Love,
Other Published work by MastecadoresUsa
- Destination Interrupted 7/18/22
- Oh Rose 6/15/22
- The Great Divide 5/4/22
- Blue Skys Wet My Eyes 4/21/22
- Fragments of Myself 4/14/22
- A Wrinkle in Time 3/21/22
- Flowers of Love February 21st, 2022
- Savor Tender Moments January 5th 2022
- Winds Bring Gusts of Change December 6th 2021
- I Walk on Icicles October 4th 2021
- Making Peace with The Dragon August 30th 20