I am so happy to announce that my poem, Between the Sheets, is now available at MasticadoresUSA. Thank you so much to Gabriela Marie Milton, and the team at MasticadoresUSA for their continued support and for publishing this piece.
Eyes riveted but I can’t see you, so I wait.
Tucked between the crease of my bosom aching
for a hungry heart where temptation stirs longing
of days gone by.
Is that you or my imagination playing tricks on me again?
These worn out sheets have turned cold, leaving me in a puddle.
My heart can’t take it much more, I’m done, so never return……
I would be honored if you would go here and read the rest of my poem.
Thank you so much for taking time to read and your support and thank you again Gabriela and the team for publishing my piece.
Copyright © 2022 Cindy Georgakas
All Rights Reserved
DANNY G (@dannyg) | Unsplash Photo Communityunsplash.com
- Destination Interrupted 7/18/22
- Oh Rose 6/15/22
- The Great Divide 5/4/22
- Blue Skys Wet My Eyes 4/21/22
- Fragments of Myself 4/14/22
- A Wrinkle in Time 3/21/22
- Flowers of Love February 21st, 2022
- Savor Tender Moments January 5th 2022
- Winds Bring Gusts of Change December 6th 2021
- I Walk on Icicles October 4th 2021
- Making Peace with The Dragon August 30th 20