It’s a delight to share my poem Be The Redwood published today at MasticadoresUSA. Thank you to Gabriela Marie Milton, and the team at MasticadoresUSA for their continued support and for publishing this piece.
Silence births unspoken words
longing to find a home,
where noise is drowned,
sitting quietly amongst the redwoods.
My heart looks for simpatico and resonance
where words are superfluous to feelings
when the stars line up radiating
light and wisdom…….
I would be honored if you would go here and read the rest of my poem.
Photo by Merchor
Thank you so much and again thank you so much to Gabriela for her continued support with my work and all of us which is a blessing to the literary world.
Other poems published at MastecadoresUsa:
- Between The Sheets 8/24/22
- Destination Interrupted 7/18/22
- Oh Rose 6/15/22
- The Great Divide 5/4/22
- Blue Skys Wet My Eyes 4/21/22
- Fragments of Myself 4/14/22
- A Wrinkle in Time 3/21/22
- Flowers of Love February 21st, 2022
- Savor Tender Moments January 5th 2022
- Winds Bring Gusts of Change December 6th 2021
- I Walk on Icicles October 4th 2021
- Making Peace with The Dragon August 30th 2