It’s a delight to share my poem Waves Wash Over Me published today at MasticadoresUSA. Thank you to Gabriela Marie Milton, and the team at MasticadoresUSA for their continued support and for publishing this piece.
The waves breath life into my dreams
and sail with the eagle;
carried by the wind and the rip tides as
I would be delighted if you would go here and read the rest of my poem.
Thank you so much and again thank you so much to Gabriela for her continued support with my work and all of us which is a blessing to the literary world.
Other poems published at MastecadoresUsa:
- Between The Sheets 8/24/22
- Destination Interrupted 7/18/22
- Oh Rose 6/15/22
- The Great Divide 5/4/22
- Blue Skys Wet My Eyes 4/21/22
- Fragments of Myself 4/14/22
- A Wrinkle in Time 3/21/22
- Flowers of Love February 21st, 2022
- Savor Tender Moments January 5th 2022
- Winds Bring Gusts of Change December 6th 2021
- I Walk on Icicles October 4th 2021
- Making Peace with The Dragon August 30th 2
Copyright © 2022 Cindy Georgakas
All Rights Reserved