It’s Friday… YAYYY and so much to catch up on and share but I’ll try to keep it under an hour.. LOL. (Georgakai is the nick name our kids made up). Keep reading… you might be the winner of my book!

Life’s simple pleasures

Evident through completion

Drink in the nectar

Cindy Georgakas

Whew ๐Ÿ˜…, the final push is over and now the work begins but first a break from our sponsor. That’s right from muuuuwah. YES, I’m heading out on a real vaca this time to Mexico and am even taking a blog break, seriously. Of course I will probs read you but I’m going to try for the life of me NOT to ๐Ÿคฃ because when I get home the work begins, AGAIN! Yes, that’s always the way. Plan, Leap, Sleep and begin again. I finally got my 100 author copies and can start hitting the book stores, Oprah, Vogue, etc.. you know the little stuff. HA! ๐Ÿ˜‚ And then the miracle babies coming soon after that.

REVIEWS:

But first and foremost, I have NO words to share how deeply blessed I am to have each of you as friends and such a source of inspiration and support in my life. Thank you truly for everything. Your reviews that have touched me deeply, buying my book, reviews on amazon and just showing up and being here. Thanks Sheereen, I did see your review and loved it too. Thanks for sending it to me. Some just take awhile to show up. Just like me in your feed. Sorry, I’ve been behind in my reading.

I got an email from Robbie at Robbies Inspirations, saying Cindy did you see Smitha’s review and she sent me the link. Thank God for friends! Sorry if I’ve missed you lately as you know how it is when you are trying to get out of dodge. I literally just read it as I like to savor these moments when they come in. Finally, I saw Smitha’s Instagram text and she said “Finally…I kept thinking why you weren’t reading it and reminded myself your lines from the book, ‘If someone does not contact you, it’s not about you. It’s about them. Don’t be egoistical.’ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. See what an impact your book made on me.” I will actually share her review on Monday with comments off as she truly embodies in her words what my mission has been for my book. In the meantime, do check out her book, Coming Home available on Amazon which promises just that through self-discovery, relationships, loss, love, destiny, the choices we make, and how these choices eventually lead to what we are destined for.

HOUSE REMODEL PICTURES:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our living room with the upgraded paint and my husband HATES, HATES, HATES. Sounds like the perfect marriage right? Love, Hate.. lol. ๐Ÿ˜‚โฃ๏ธ. It actually is a little brighter white that I’d have liked but the painter didn’t wait for approval so there was that but oh well, I’m just grateful. I feel lighter walking into it and do love that it merges the rooms better. Plus, when I finally get the proper furniture all will be well! Here is the before and after

Here’s a few more… I’ll share the other rooms that are almost done but still in process when they are done.

Ollie & Star approved… If you look closely you will see I tiled above the bathroom door. The blue room will be transforming into a nursery for awhile.

PREPARING FOR BABY AND NARNIA’S MOVE IN:

We’ve made adjustments in this room and I’ve had to move things out because Narnia has gotten more free stuff for the baby than you can shake a stick at and my room is now turning into a nursery but only for a short time. You know from my book if you’ve read it, I had some trepidation about her moving in but get this: She found an amazing cottage a mile away from us from friends she plays co-ed softball with and they are giving it to her at a price a school teachers salary will allow. That Monday night bartending gig has paid off big time as they came into the restaurant the night she was working and offered it to her. We all couldn’t be happier! This is just another example of putting out what you need and the universe saying YES! If you don’t ask, you’ll NEVER know, so ASK! In the meantime my new “guest” closet designed for 3 days of staying has transformed into a cat/baby closet. Breathing and going with the flow.

SISTERLY LOVE

Both girls are doing great and in waiting. Proud and excited soon to be Great Grandma can’t wait!

WINNERS OF THE BOOK GIVEAWAY:

Thanks to all of you for being so active on my my launch tour and especially to the following friends. I couldn’t pick just 3 since all 5 of you shared the love so muchโฃ๏ธ

The Winners are…….. Da ta da da…..

CONGRATULATIONS & GRATITUDEโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

Devang from The Fat Guy Workout

Sheereen The Lightening Bug

Johnnie By the Mighty Mumford

Dawn Benedict from Rhymes, Dreams, Fantasy and Thoughts

RoseyEveningaruna3

Selma finding extra in the ordinary

India and Japan may well be sending the PDF/ePub copies depending on shipping fees which are usually more than the book. Some of you may prefer that. Contact me today with your addresses and I’ll try to get them out before my trip.

Alrighty, have an awesome week and keep envisioning what your next steps are and going for your dreams. Until we meet again, I’ll be drinking in the R&R. My schedule will look like this.. meditate, work out, eat, sleep, drink in the margarita nectar (of course add chips and guac) repeat…Hasta la vista baby!

Stay Blessed,

๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Photo by John Thomas on Unsplash

Copyright ยฉ 2023 Cindy Georgakas

5 1 vote

Congratulations Cindy on all the great new, babies on the way, the fabulous looking rooms (awesome, I must say in the muted whites, great choice). Happy vacay…,much deserved…Peace IS Light.

Congratulations to the winners! It’s the cats napping on the bed like they own the place for me ๐Ÿ˜…

If they have allergies you’re going to have to relocate them because the cats are clearly here to stay ๐Ÿ˜…

Awww ๐Ÿ˜Šโค

Happy Friyayyy, Cindy. The remodeling looks fabulous. The baby news is so exciting, you must be sooo happy to have them near by. Congrats to the book winners. Have a wonderful weekend .๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

Tangie

Congratulations to book winner and soon baby arrival. Today, is truly a full Fun Friday.

Congratulations of your splendid book reviews, your plans for a vaca in Mexico, your gorgeous remodeled home, an upcoming visit with baby & Narnia, the wonderfully sounding title of Grandma (!!)…hang on, I have to catch my breath…and, your endearing, beautiful character as an inspiring friend to so many. Best wishes always, my dear Cindy! ๐Ÿ’žxo

K.L. Hale

Oh, Cindy! I love, love, love, (tee hee) everything about this post! Especially YOU! You always share such enthusiasm and love! Your home is absolutely magazine-worthy, your book (oh yes! One day!),โ€ฆyour girls (are they twins? Iโ€™m a twin), your mom? Such beautiful people with loving and huge hearts. You just know. Thatโ€™s wonderful about the place on a teacherโ€™s salary! The cats adorable! Itโ€™s all so lovely lovely! Much love and hugs and enjoy your vacation! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿฅฐ

Destiny

Congratulations to the book winners ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰and to you too, Cindy. pics are so awesome. Everything looks lovely….
have a blessed weekend ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™โœจ

Giada

Congratulations for your book reviews and for wonderful baby arrival!!! ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐ŸŒนHappy Friday dear Cindy!!! I sending you a huge hugs! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™

SMiLes Dear Cindy In Life and NaTuRE ALL

Hehe With
Additional SMiLes

As i Embark on the
Usual Siesta of an Afternoon Nap

Yes i Shall Be Way too Busy Climbing A Nap Hehe

Only Real Staycations Occur Within Newly Now Gardens of
Eden May Be as Beautiful As We Do or Do Not Color For Real..:)

Congrats to all the winners! What a wonderful tour, Cindy. And congrats on the remodel. The house looks beautiful, as do your daughters and your mom. Big changes and you have the energy for it. Hugs, my friend.

Lovely sharing…including the remodeling photos…exciting news about the baby…many congratulations to the book winners…enjoy the weekend, Cindy ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’Ÿโค๏ธ

Frank @ Beach Walk Reflections

Happy Friday, Cindy. Great updates to the house!!!! Good family news is always good. One thing that has always impressed me about bloggers is how well the authors support each other! Have a good weekend.

Busy week. I’m glad your book launch is going so well. It looks like the baby launch is going well, too! Have a wonderful trip.

Have fun this week. ๐Ÿ™‚

hahaha You should, but you won’t!

Baydreamer - Lauren Scott

Happy Friday, Cindy! Your house looks gorgeous and so do your daughters! I can just imagine how excited you are! Congrats to all the winners, too, and to you for such a successful tour! Have a wonderful weekend and Cheers! ๐Ÿธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒบ

Your house looks amazing Cindy. All the best to both daughters for the big day and event free arrivals. Hugs and love.

Youโ€™re most welcome

DAP
DAP

Oh girlfriend, your book reviews are pouring in Cindy Dawwwwlinkkkkk! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ How awesome is that? I know you are preparing for your trip, but girlfriend your renovations turned out spectacular! I see Ollie had to get her cameo appearance in! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜น What a smooth feline. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ Well, get your running shoes on when you get back from your trip, cause you ain’t seen nothin’ yet baby!!! It’s going to be on like Donkey Kong!

Hugs and loads of smooches my friend. Cheers and safe travels!!! ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿ›ซ๐ŸšŒ

Cheers to a lovely vaca for a lovely lady and her man. Have an awesome time in Mexico girlfriend. ๐Ÿน๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒต Hugs and smooches! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜˜

Karima Hoisan

Congratulations on Everything!! You have so many good things happening in your life and a couple babies to look forward to too Mashallah!Wow, I love how your house turned out/./It’s so comfy and beautiful and congratulations on so many reviews.. I am really enjoying it too:):) Have a well deserved time off in Mexico Olรฉ!! Relax and enjoy every minute.. Love and best wishes always to you Cindy ๐Ÿ™

Sheila โ€œSpiral Sisterโ€ Murrey

Love all your photos, Cindy! Your home is beautiful! โ˜ฏ๏ธ about you and hubby loving and not loving the paint! LOL
Also, congratulations to all the book winners!!

DEVANG UPADHYAYA

You are taking a blogging break? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I love the pictures of your house ๐Ÿ˜ it’s so beautifully decorated. The cat cushion tho ๐Ÿ˜

Best wishes to your daughters. Grandma soon ๐Ÿ˜„

And hey……. Thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
I was shocked to see my name. ๐Ÿ˜…
Thanks

DEVANG UPADHYAYA
Reply to  DEVANG UPADHYAYA

Well yes sending a book to India will be way more expensive. Because I’m in this field so I know the charges.

A PDF would be wow ๐Ÿ˜
A signed PDF, why not ๐Ÿ˜Š

DEVANG UPADHYAYA

Do you want me to share my email id here?? Or maybe I can drop a text on Instagram

DEVANG UPADHYAYA

Okay CG ๐Ÿ˜

DEVANG UPADHYAYA

Great, This break will do wonders for you. You’ll be missed.

Your house is so beautifully decorated. Even the washroom looks amazing. People can spend hours there ๐Ÿ˜…

I wonder what I even did to earn it? ๐Ÿฅน

DEVANG UPADHYAYA

Your washroom is lavish. Love it. Love the overall house.

Your book made me happy. I felt satisfied. I read it soo fast, cannot believe it. The language gave a feeling of togetherness
Need few more like these. This time aim for 300 pages ๐Ÿ˜

DEVANG UPADHYAYA

I will definitely do that!!!
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Narayan Kaudinya

Oh new life’s Cindy, like fortune coming, colours arriving, sounds, smells, my wishes to you and family.

Narayan Kaudinya

oh haha.. good you wrote that Cindy because actually there is a dose in the first hour of deliveryโฃ๏ธ:-)

Vidah

Happy Friday.
Congratulations to all the winners!!

Ranjana

Beautiful renovation of the house, Cindy. It did take a long time to complete but the end result is really satisfying. From remodeling the house to preparing a baby room to book reviews, life is all about the journey. Stay well and keep smiling Cindy.

Jonathan Caswell

WHY THANK YOU, CINDY—I’M HONORED!!!!! <3

Jonathan Caswell

OKAY!

Jonathan Caswell

not sure how to send—attempted via MESSENGER on FB.

Jonathan Caswell

THAT’S FINE! ๐Ÿ˜€

Enjoy your break, Cindy – you have worked so hard for this! And congratulations to the competition winners! ๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations dear Cindy on all the wonderful news and your daughter’s having their babies. You will become a busy mother. Nice to be taking a break and going on a holiday. Lovely and superb house. All your rooms are looking fantastic. God bless. Happy Fun Friday

Welcome always dear Cindy. Happy Saturday to you too. Lots of love ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Eugi

I love how bright and clean everything looks, Cindy! Have a great vacay! ๐Ÿ’–

Eugi

Most welcome, Cindy!

Mary J. McCoy-Dressel

Happy Fri-yayyy on Saturday-yayyy, Cindy. Enjoy your vaca. Love the photos. Your home looks amazing. My sister-in-law and I were pregnant at the same time. Our sons were born three weeks apart, mine first. Yay for your girls. Congrats to the book winners.

A most interesting post! Love all your renovations. You have literally built a new house! Hope you have a restful time on your trip! You have some beautiful girls! Have fun!

You are very welcome!

Literary Revelations Publishing House

Cindy, my dearest I am overwhelmed with joy for you. Congratulations for everything! Love to you and your family from the bottom of my heart!

Well my bad for not being active in WordPress and Iโ€™m missing your post lately. I do have to catch up with your posts. Lazy me๐Ÿฅฒ

The book can really be life changing for people. It clearly defines the path. I am glad you loved it. Also, I have an interview pending with you. So maโ€™am when can I an opportunity to interview you?

merrildsmith

Congratulations on all the wonderful stuff you have going on, Cindy!
Wowwwww–your house is gorgeous!

merrildsmith

You’re very welcome, Cindy! ๐Ÿ’™

robbiesinspiration

Hi Cindy, I am glad you are taking a break, you have been living in a whirlwind for the last few months. Your daughter looks healthy and happy. I can see she is due soon. I’m glad she has found somewhere nice to live and has lots of useful things for the baby. It was my pleasure to share Smitha’s review with you. I actually do that often for authors when I can see they haven’t visited the post. We are all friends here in the blogsphere.

robbiesinspiration

๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒผ

Your house is looking great, Cindy! Your book is out. The girls are probably doing as well as possible for new moms to be. So, go on the vacations. Forget the boom and forget the blog for a week or however long you will be gone. I know it won’t be possible to forget expecting moms… ๐Ÿ™‚

Betsy
Betsy

Wow, youโ€™ve got a lot going on! So exciting about the book and babies, a vacation, remodelsโ€”I love the exposed wood ceiling. Enjoy your time off!!

Layla Todd

Wow, what a difference a little bit of a paint makes in completely transforming a room! Love seeing the progress you are making. <3

You’ve worked your behind off, Cindy, and deserve a good vacation! Enjoy!

dgkaye

Look at you being double blessed Grandma. Congrats on everything good going on in your life, and enjoy your well deserved getaway. <3

dgkaye

<3 xx

Congratulations to winners and congratulations to you on your fabulous remodeled rooms with adorable colour. Looks decent. Congratulations also for beautiful reviews and new baby arrival. Have a wonderful time with your family ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’

You’re always welcome, Cindy โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’

Rising Star

Congratulations dear Cindy and congratulations to winners. I think I got late and missed the opportunity. Best wishes for the baby. Happy Friday

Rising Star

Awww, thank you so much dear Cindy, Xo โค๏ธ

Dawn

Oh thank you, Cindy! ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž I hope your vacation refreshes and relaxes you, in time to be ready for the new addition ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž